21

"You sure, you don't want to stay here?" Hina worriedly asked Koeun as she held the latter's hand.

Koeun nodded immediately. "Yes, don't worry about me, you're acting like she's gonna murder me."

Yeri stood up from her bed and approach Koeun. "We're just worried. Because now she's not afraid to show her dark side. Even though what happened earlier is an accident as she said but for me it looks like she did it on purpose." Yeri uttered.

"Let's stop thinking about it. Okay?" Koeun softly muttered as she look at her two friends. "And for now, I'll go to my own room."

Koeun insist to go to her own room the she share with Sinhye. She walked out of her friend's room glancing at the two girl whose wearing a worried look. She smiled and nod her head towards her friend before fully going out the room and closing the wooden door behind her.

After the incident earlier that day, the two especially Yeri won't stop complaining about Sinhye's attitude and how she must be careful around her.

"They warned me as if Sinhye's going to cut me into halves alive." Koeun whispered to herself and giggle a little.

As soon as she reach her room, she stop in front of her door and grab the knob but not twisting it to open. She continue to stare at the white wooden door and sighed deeply, finally deciding to enter the shared room.

She observed the room looking for a certain slim girl but to her relief the said girl was nowhere to be found inside the four side of their cream colored room.

Koeun go straight to her bed and slump there comfortably while getting her phone from her pocket, checking if her parents texted her.

She smiled as soon as she her mom's contact signaling her mother sent her a messages. She replied to it and was about to shut her phone when she received a text from a person she didn't expect.

She immediately open it, wondering on why this person messages her.

From: Minhyung

-6:18 pm-

Hey, I haven't seen you this whole day after the accident that happened between you and Sinhye. Are you alright?

A smile slowly spread at Koeun's lips. Is he worried about me? She thought to herself.

Her fingers were itching to type a reply but her mind could not form a proper sentence to text back the Canadian boy.

Koeun:

Yes, I'm fine. I could actually go to class but Yeri and Hina insist on staying in the dorm.

-6:21 pm-

Koeun replied and bit her fingernails while waiting for a reply. After a few minutes her phone silently beep.

From: Minhyung

-6:25 pm-

I was worried, no all of us are worried especially Jisung. That kid keeps asking where is her favorite noona. It's good to know that you're alright.

It makes the short haired girl smile wider. She suddenly can imagine Jisung's cute pout and probably non stop whining. But Mark's answer helps Koeun confirm her thought a while ago. Yes, he is indeed worried. Koeun thought.

Koeun:

There's nothing to worry about. And maybe I'll just treat Jisung tomorrow his favorite snack to make it up to him.

-6:27 pm-

Koeun quickly type and send it to Mark. Mark's contact name still makes her heart skip a beat for unknown reason.

From: Minhyung

-6:29 pm-

The two of you are really close huh? I hope we can be close too.

Koeun reads the message as soon as it arrive and her eyes widen in surprise because she didn't expect to see those word on her poorly brighten phone screen.

She's having a mental break down while still gawking at her phone. Thousand of thoughts running wildly in her mind.

What should I say? What does he mean in close? Is he serious? Koeun's train of thought crashed when the wooden door of their room suddenly open, revealing Sinhye who is wearing a white dress with baby blue laces at the end and on the sleeves.

Sinhye look at her and smiled a little. The said girl settle her things on her bedside table and immediately sat in her bed facing Koeun.

"I'm really sorry for what happened earlier Koeun. I didn't mean to spill my drinks on you." Sinhye said in a low tone while Koeun is looking at her straightly as if examining her words.

Koeun smile sincerely. "It's alright, its an accident after all."

Sinhye reciprocated the smile. "Thank you, you're so nice. I hope you're not mad at me." Sinhye added.

Koeun shook her head. "I'm not mad. But I hope you'll be more careful next time."

Sinhye nodded. "What are you doing anyway?" The long haired girl ask glancing at the phone in Koeun's hand.

Koeun also looked at the phone that she suddenly forgot in her hands. She suddenly becomes nervous. She remembered that Sinhye also like Mark and right now she's messaging the said boy.

"I'm just texting somebody." Koeun answered as she grip on her phone tightly.

Sinhye nodded as if understanding the situation. "Is it Mark?" She questioned looking at Koeun straightly in her eyes.

"Yes." Koeun answer hesitantly in a soft voice.

"Can you give me his number? You know, I really want to be close to him but I don't have his number. I already told you that I like him right?" Sinhye said in a sad manner that caught Koeun's attention.

Should I give her his number? Does she really like him? Koeun thought.

"I'll ask him first, is it alright?" Koeun said and Sinhye nodded and smile.

"Okay. Good night." Sinhye muttered as she stood up to change her clothes in the bathroom.

"Yeah, good night." Koeun answered back looking at her phone deciding just to reply on Mark tomorrow or explained to him personally why she can't reply.