Fₒᵤᵣ

"So you were looking through Anxiety's room and just found his journal? And started to just read it?" Confusion asked Prince, just to make sure he understood correctly.

"Yes, I did."

"Isn't this kind of an invasion of privacy?" Confusion questioned.

"Probably. But if it means finding out what happened to Anxiety, we need to read it. It could be important evidence. Or it could lead us to something else," Prince explained impatiently. "Now can we please move on to what Morality and Logic found out of it?"

"Yes. So, Morality and I read this from the first page to the last page written in. It essentially was just about how Anxiety felt on particular days and it said why he felt like that, even if not directly saying it every time. Morality and I both took notes on every day's section," Logic said, standing up next to Morality, who stood in front of the rest sitting on the couch. Logic took Morality's hand and Prince could tell he was having a difficult time talking about the subject, even though he didn't show it.

"Yes. Since I am the one that specializes in emotions, I want through and looked more about how Anxiety was feeling and all that. The reaccurance of emotions, really. Logic, however, looked at the thing more overall. He, uh," Morality paused and took a deep breath to steady himself. "He had to look as of why he was feeling like that. Possible reasons that could lead to what has happened now, what Anxiety could be foreshadowing. It was hard to read through this, and I'm sure Logan can agree because at certain points, it was obvious that we were the problem that caused Anxiety to be upset. It seemed as though everything in here was in order for him to vent except on a few occasions."

Logic nodded in agreement and took out a small notebook of his own before clearing his throat. Prince could see how upset Logic had become. He noticed for the first time that he hadn't even seen Logic cry yet, so he was sure the other man was going to break soon.

"I would like to start this off by saying that I, too, saw that a lot of his emotions seemed to be caused by people. As Morality said, it was hard to read when I was the cause of some of these negative emotions. But, I had noticed in multiple sections that something didn't quite add up. Morality and I want over this and he agreed with me," Logan stopped and shut his eyes tightly, taking a slow deep breath. "We believe that there was someone else that we didn't know about. That someome was bothering Anxiety a lot at one point but then it seemed to stop for a period of time. Then it started to be something else bothering him."

Morality rubbed Logic's back reassuringly as the other man's breaths became rugged and uneven. Prince heard Logic whisper something to Morality, which Prince could only assume was something along the lines of not being able to continue.

"That was when Anxiety and I broke up, wasn't it?" Prince asked, shifting uncomfortably.

"Yes. It stopped and the entries slowed down, most likely because he lacked motivation. He said that in one of the few entries that he did make. Then after that, everything seemed to get better. He was talking with us at this time and he talked a lot about Missy and Prince.

"After a few months, this was when Prince started talking to Anxiety and they started spending time together again, it seemed like that someone came back to bother Anxiety once again," Morality finished, not making eye contact with anyone.

At this, Prince jumped up. "So if we figure out who this person is, we could find out what happened to Anxiety?"

"Most likely, yes," Logic chimed in.

Prince kept forward and hugged both Logic and Morality at once. "Thank you so much," he mumbled, smiling more than he had in a while. He could figure out what happened to Anxiety of he just kept looking, and this felt amazing to Prince. He released the two from the hug.