ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

HIYA THERE IS VIOLENCE IN THE KITCHEN SCENE OF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THAT I'LL MAKE A NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER EXPLAINING THE ENTIRE SCENE.

Logic slowly knocked on Misleading Compliment's door after he had managed to compose himself.

"Logic, if that's you, come in," Came Morality's soft voice after some muffled mummbling.

Logic opened the door and walked into Missy's bedroom. He closed the door behind him and sat on the bed on the open spot next to Missy.

"Missy, I'm sorry about Prince. He shouldn't have done that, in my opinion. He should have respected your emotions and talked you through it," Logic said in his most comforting tone. He looked at Morality, silently asking if they should even mention Anxiety to the child next to them. Morality shook his head and Pranks, from behind Missy, shook his head and said a soft no.

Missy, who was sitting on Pranks's lap turned his body to look at Pranks. "What?" He sniffled.

"Nothing, Missy. We'll talk about it later. Do you have anything you want to do to cheer you up?" Pranks asked, fixing Missy's bangs.

Missy sniffled and shrugged in response.

Logic, not sure how to console Missy, moved so he was sitting in front of Missy instead of on the side of him.

"Missy, we care about you deeply. You are important to us, and I am glad you expressed your emotions. It isn't healthy to keep them supressed. I love you, we love you," he said, leaning forward and hugging Missy.

There was a quiet 'aw' from Morality's direction as he joined the hug. Logic smiled, throwing his doubtful thoughts aside and kissing Morality on the cheek.

When they pulled away from the hug, Morality seemed to have decided to talk with Missy about the situation.

"So, Missy, Prince grounded you even though he normally wouldn't. I don't know what happened to him to make him change like that, but I do know that... Gosh, how do I put this? Anxiety, he came back. I don't know if he was taken or if he left at his own free will but..." Morality trailed off, fidgeting with his hands in his lap.

Logic continued for Morality. "He actually backed Prince up on him grounding you. Absurd, I know. I'm trying to make sense of it and the only explanation is that something had to have happened while he was gone. He changed in demeanor as well. It's very confusing. Morality and I can try to talk to him, but I'm unsure if that will help."

"I'm sorry, kiddo," Morality said, hugging Missy (And Pranks, really.) again. Missy looked down and nodded.

"And he didn't even say hi to me when I walked past him? I didn't realize he was there because I was crying, I guess. I just thought that it would be really different when he came back..." Said Missy, leaning back into Pranks.

Logic shook his head, trying his best to not think about everything. He could do that when it was more quiet. When he was alone, and could think clearly.

"How about we watch a movie?" Pranks suggested, shifing his position.

"Which one would you like to watch, Missy?" Logic asked.

"Uh, just put on anything that isn't Disney, please." Missy mummbled, putting his head in Pranks's chest and closing his eyes tightly. Pranks rubbed his back.

Morality got up to choose a movie, which ended up being the Spongebob Movie because that's the only movie Morality knew wasn't Disney. Logic, for some reason, was able to just summon a couple bowls of popcorn without getting off the bed.

"Wait, how do you have the ability to do that?" Pranks asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

Logic shrugged in response.

"It really comes in handy," Morality commented with a smile. He got on the bed as the movie started. Eventually, they all decided on a position that was comfortable for everyone.

-----

Missy had fallen asleep half way through the movie, exhausted from all his crying. Pranks, not being able to move with Misleading Compliments on top of him, decided to sleep as well. Morality and Logic, however, decided to take care of the popcorn and the CD. Morality put back the movie and then they both wondered to the kitchen to clean the bowls.

"I'm not understanding what changed in both Prince and Anxiety. Anxiety should have changed if he was taken, especially if it was the person who... You know. That would obviously leave emotional trauma, as it probably already did. But, likely, it would not have been this bad. Even I can understand that, and I'm terrible with emotions," Explained Logic as he washed the first bowl of popcorn.

Motality, leaning on the counter a little bit away from him, nodded. "I definately agree. Anxiety could even be emotionally destroyed, but he wouldn't act like this. Anxiety is-"

"Anxiety is what, Morality?" Came a voice from the doorway.

Logic placed the first bowl down, seeing as it was now dry, and turned so he could see Anxiety in the doorway just as Morality had.

"Come on, I'm waiting for an answer. Tick tock, tick tock," Anxiety said, tapping an invisible watch on his wrist. Logic shook his head and muttered something under his breath and turned around to wash the second bowl.

"Oh, Logan," Anxiety started, dragging out Logic's name and walking forward. "Are you still upset at me because of this morning? I was only telling you the truth."

Logan paused what he was doing and took in a deep breath before he continued. Morality watched from his side of the room.

"You know you can't make it up to me, Logan. You're going to be a shitty father forever. It's what I'll know you as, what Prince knows you as. That's what you are. You neglected me for years. You can't get that time back," Anxiety commented, now right behind Logic.

Logic gently put the bowl in the sink and turned around to face Anxiety.

"I'm trying, Anxiety. I really am. I'm trying to make up for the lost time even though I know that isn't possible. Can't you see that? I'm trying to be a better father, I'm trying to be perfect for you! I want to fix my mistake but I can't, and I already have to live with that for the rest of my life. Isn't that enough? Can't you just give me a chance?"

There was a glare coming from Anxiety and then there was a loud smack. Logic froze, Morality froze, and Anxiety stood there with a content look on his face.

"Anxiety Sanders, did you just slap your father?" Asked Morality, finally moving and doing something.

"Yes, I slapped my 'father.' And what are you going to do about it?" Anxiety asked taking one step back so he could be away from Logic.

"You don't get to slap your father, Anxiety. I don't care if you just got kidnapped and you're emotionally traumatized, that doesn't give you the right to hurt somebody. Now get out of here, go to your room or something. I don't want to see you anymore," Said Morality. He turned around to check on Logic, who had finally got past the shock and was holding his cheek. Anxiety's footsteps could be heard as he walked away.

"Logan, Love, I need you to come with me into the bathroom, okay? We're going to make sure you're okay," Morality said softly, reaching out half way and allowing Logic to grab his hand.

Morality knew something was terribly wrong with their situation at this point.

I'm the kitchen scene, Logic and Morality are talking about how Anxiety is acting too different. Anxiety overheard them and asks about it and as things escalate, Logic gets slapped. Morality scolds Anxiety and then wants makes sure Logic is okay physically.

SHAMELESS PROMO: FOLLOW MY TUMBLR @anxioussanders (I also changed my name to this so)

AND LOOK AT ME I UPDATED TWO DAYS IN A ROW WOOO!! This is only half edited btw.