ᵀᵉⁿ

TRIGGER WARNING:  This time, it isn't outright said though. The abuse is reference but there isn't anything outright saying what happened. It is only in Anxiety's letter. Summary will be bolded and italicized at the end of the chapter .

Prince paced through the kitchen and asked himself why Anxiety didn't tell anyone.

"I don't... Morality, why didn't he say something? He... I would have done something! He knew that! I love him, I would have helped him..." Prince let out, holding his head in his hands.

"Roman, I think someone needs to read on. If... If these notebooks keep up the way they already have, he'll explain why. My guess is that he didn't want anyone else getting hurt so he just... didn't try to get help. I- can we stop talking about this, I feel sick," Morality murmured, rubbing his stomach.

Logic came back shortly after, looking extremely pale.

"There wasn't any, but we could try remedies or... just not do anything. Are we going to tell Thomas?"

Prince stopped pacing and rubbed his temple. "Not yet. We should find out who did it first, then go to Thomas when we know everything."

Logic and Morality nodded, agreeing with Prince.

"You can read on, I'm just going to... distract myself. Morality, will you be joining me?" Logic said, already turning to leave.

Prince watched as Morality followed Logic into the livingroom.

Prince looked at the pancakes that were still next to the stove and grabbed the plates, setting two out for the kids and putting the others in the fridge because he knew he and the other two wouldn't be eating. He then set the table for Misleading Compliments and Pranks before leaving to go back to his room.

Taking a deep breath, he picked up the next notebook. This one has a black cover and a piece of paper tapes to it that idicated the number of it. So, Prince continued to read, desperate to find out who did that to his Anxiety.

You're probably wondering why I never spoke up about this. Well, that's simple. He threatened not only me, but everyone else. My dads, Prince, and eventually he even threatened Misleading Compliments, and Pranks. I didn't want anyone to get hurt because of me, so I didn't tell anyone.

He didn't tell me who he was for a long time. He just continued to abuse me mentally and physically until Prince and I had Misleading Compliments.

He was at least kind enough to not hurt me while I was pregnant with Missy, so he turned out okay. Missy, not Depression. Depression still chose to torture me in other ways while I was pregnant. He was  still terrible, no matter what.

Lately, since Missy was born not that long ago (Don't make me write it out for you. It still hurts even if I've been acting like I'm fine), he's been back. He was gone for a while, but he came back and it's been destroying me. I've been able to hide it using make up and my acting skills. Luckily I'm just as good of an actor as Thomas. Otherwise, I'd be screwed.

I've been trying to ignore him, but it hasn't been working. It only makes everything worse.

Sincerely, me

Prince furrowed his eyebrows at the letter.
'Depression? Who was Depression? Thomas wasn't depressed, Prince would know if he was. Why was Depression even a trait if Thomas wasn't Depressed?' He thought, thinking about everything he had read when he first became a main trait.

He was required to read these manuals so he knew how everything worked, but he didn't remember everything very well.

Hoping that Logic or Morality remembered better, he stood up to check Morality's bedroom. When he came up empty, he checked Logic's bedroom. To his suprise, the two were actually in there under a blanket. Morality had his head in Logic's chest and Logic was running his back. Prince knocked on the doorframe to get their attention. Logic moved his gaze towards Prince as the royal shut the door.

"I know who did it. But it doesn't make much sense, to me at least," Prince explained, standing near the side of their bed. He fiddled with his thumbs, knowing that the two wanted to know who it was. "It was, Depression? But, Thomas isn't depressed, so I don't understand why it... how? I don't understand how Depression was- is- a trait and I was hoping you two might know."

Morality shook his head, though in an odd position, and put his head back into Logan's chest, bringing himself back to his lover.

"I don't believe I know," Logic said, wrapping his arm around Morality.

"I was just wondering because I just assumed that you might have remembered the manuals better than I do. But I guess if you don't I'll go see if something is in them," Prince said, turning to leave. As his hand hovered over the door knob, he paused and turned around.

"I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry, Roman? You didn't do this. If our speculations were right, then this was all Depression. Depression is the most likely candidate to have taken Anxiety, even now," Logic replied.

"I know, but, you guys didn't deserve this. Just because you were shi- crappy parents at one point doesn't mean you deserved to have your son taken away from you."

"You're his boyfriend, Prince. And you two just got back together," Morality said, lifting his head so his voice could be heard.

"I fear that is why Anxiety was taken in the first place, Patton," Prince said. Not wanting to talk about it any longer, Prince turned and left the bedroom.

Prince sighed and walked back to his bedroom. He went to his small bookshelf and picked up one of the manuals. If neither Logic or Morality knew, Prince would just have to try and find it himself. He opened the manual labeled Traits and How They Work and looked in the table of contents for a chapter that might apply to Depression. When he came up with nothing, he turned to the index and began his search.

When he heard footsteps nearing his room, he paused and just kept his head down, looking at the page blankly. However, when the footsteps stopped and his door opened, he stood up and turned around just as the other person began to speak.

"P- Prince?"

In this chapter it's pretty much Prince finding out that he is a mess and feels sick because of the thing. He also finds out that Depression is the person who abused Anxiety.