uǝǝʇxᴉS

Thomas sighed and ran a hand through his hair, he was exhausted and all around didn't feel as cheerful as normal. It wasn't like it was 'just one of those days,'  it definitely felt like something more than that to him. Fed up with feeling this way, Thomas summoned Morality.
"Heya kiddo! How're you doing?" Morality asked, the usual smile on his face.

"Frankly, not good at all. What's going on?"

Thomas watched as Morality avoided eye contact and thought for a moment. "Well, we're just having a little bit of trouble down in the mindscape. Nothing to be too worried about, we're working on fixing that problem now!" Morality exclaimed.

"The thing is, Patton, I just don't know... I just have a sense that something is wrong? Like really wrong," Thomas explained, sitting down on his couch.

"Uhm, I just don't want to make you worry, we're trying our best to get this situation under control."

"Well, now I'm just more worried," Thomas says, rubbing his face. "But it's more like a faint worry, it's there but it's not."

"Well, I really don't know what to say kiddo, we really are trying..."

Thomas nodded, and then made a noise. "Wait, if Anxiety is gone, doesn't that mean I could summon him and he'd have to be back? That could work, couldn't it?" Thomas questioned, to which Morality shrugged his shoulders and looked at his feet.

"There's no harm in trying, but I'm not sure-"

"I'm going to try, I- we- need him back," Thomas says, trying to focus now on summoning Anxiety.  He took a deep breath in and channeled all his thoughts on Anxiety, memories of where he was supposed to be and why he needed him there, at the stairwell. This went on for a couple minutes before Morality spoke up.

"Thomas, I don't think it's going to work," Morality said, his voice in pain.

"Just- I gotta try. It's wrong not having him here. I just keep feeling worse and worse. I don't think it will stop until he gets back," Thomas explains, opening his eyes and look at Morality.

Morality nodded, and let Thomas try again. Morality didn't speak up until three full minutes later. "Kiddo, I hate to break it to you but it's not going to work. You should stop trying, and get some rest."

Thomas stopped, opened his eyes and looked at Morality in the eyes. "I just... I think Anxiety being gone has affected Princey a lot. I've haven't been thinking as creatively as I used to. It just... isn't right," Thomas started. "Have you talked to him? I'm sure that hearing something from Anxiety's father could help him a little bit,"

"I've tried to, Thomas. I think it's more than just Anxiety being missing thats the problem for him," Morality said, pushing his glasses up.

"Maybe, but Pat it's more than just a lack of creativity... it's really bad. I practically don't have any creativity at all. I'm really worried for Roman," Thomas explained, pacing around now and rubbing his chin.

"Yeah but, kiddo, I-"

Thomas cut Morality off, pausing his pacing and looking him straight in the eyes. "I think we should talk to Roman together, he probably just needs help through this. We can let him talk it out, you know?"

Before Morality could protest, Thomas had already tried to summon Prince. After the first try, Thomas looked at Morality, who was now rubbing his hands together nervously.

"Patton... why isn't Roman coming up? What aren't you telling me? I need to know, it's my body that we're talking about here," Requested Thomas, nerves showing up in his own voice now.

"Tommy it's hard to explain and I want to tell you, I do but-"

Morality was cut off by an unseen force, his lips moving but no noise came out and it seemed as though there was something covering his mouth. This prevented Thomas from being able to make out what was trying to be said, although he could catch a few words. Thomas furrowed his eyebrows and took a step closer to the trait.

"Mo, I can't hear you- What's happening?"

Morality's eyes widened, and Thomas watched as he tried to speak again.

Thomas focused on trying to figure out what Morality was trying to say, though it was a jumbled mess of words from separate sentences.

'Someone'

'Anxiety'

'Need help'

'Can't'

'Gone'

Morality started to say things faster, trying to get his point across. Thomas could no longer tell a single word that was trying to be said. He reached forward to grab Morality's wrist but by the time he did, Morality had disappeared.

Thomas was more concerned than he had ever been in his life, and it wasn't even really there.

(A/N) this is short but also hi!! I wrote something for once. I should be doing homework now, so i hope you enjoyed.