Chapter 13

~Ava's POV~

CHRISTMAS DAY!!!!! Best day of the year! I woke up bright and early. I rolled over to see Pete awake. I snuggled close to him.
"Merry Christmas." I said. He kissed me.
"Merry Christmas to you too." He said. I kissed him back. We lay and cuddled for a few minutes before I heard the cries of my one month old. I got up and went into his room. I scooped him up and cuddled him.

"Merry first Christmas Bronxy." I said, kissing his little head. He started crying so I changed his diaper and fed him with his bottle. He stared up at me with his big blue eyes. He smiled. I smiled back. I cuddled him close to my chest and bought him into our room.

"Hello little man." Pete said, as I handed Bronx to him.

"He smiled at me again." I said.

"He's so cute." Pete said. He kissed his forehead and cuddled him.

"When is everyone waking up?" I asked. Just as I finished my sentence, Dale and Peter walked in. Andrew and Hillary following right behind.

"We didn't know if you were up yet." Hillary said.

"It's Christmas, I wouldn't have minded." I said. We all got upon and went downstairs. The mountain of presents we had put out the night before were still in tact. "Look Bronxy. Look what Santa has got you." I said. He smiled, almost as if he knew. I brought Bronx to the sofa and sat down. Everyone joined me and Pete went straight to the presents under the tree. He picked one up a gift.

"This one is for you, mom." He said. He went over and handed it to her. She smiled and unwrapped it. It was a foot spa from Joe's parents.

~ Time skip because I'm lazy AF ~

In between opening presents and helping Bronx with his, spent hours cooking Christmas dinner. Hillary and Dale we helping me but it still took forever. In the end, it was all worth it. The turkey and the other foods were amazing. We all sat down in the dining area and said grace. After that we had our starters, which was Prawn Cocktail. We then dug into our meal.

"Oh my god this is amazing." Pete said.

"Thank you." I said, smiling.

"It really is." Peter and Andrew said. I smiled and we ate.

After eating way too much food, we all sat in the living room. We all reminisced about previous Christmases.

"Do you remember when Hillary almost burned down the house?" Peter said, laughing. Hillary blushed as we all laughed.

"Do you remember when Dale tripped over when she was carrying the turkey and it fell on to the floor?" I laughed.

"We had to have a chicken in the end." Andrew said, chuckling.
"Yeah." Dale said.

"Do you remember, last year, when Pete fell into that hole in the ground, thinking it was snow?" Andrew said. We all laughed.

"Stop laughing! That hurt!" He said, pouting.

"It was hilarious. One minute you were there, the next you had disappeared." I said, laughing.

"Do you remember when Ava got this flying fairy thing and showed it off and it went straight into the fireplace?" Dale said.

"I was so sad when that happened." I said.

"You tried to retrieve it from the burning fireplace." Pete said.
"I know." I blushed. I looked at the time and it was 10:00pm.

"What's the time?" Hillary asked.

"10pm. Anyone want hot chocolate?" I asked.

"Me please." Everyone said. I went into the kitchen and prepared it. I put whipped cream with marshmallows and sprinkles on top once it was ready. I bought them all in on a tray. I handed them out to everyone. Before I drank mine, I put Bronx in his crib. I kissed his little head.

"Merry Christmas baby boy. Nighty night." I said, leaving the room, turning off the light. I went back downstairs with Tue others. This was truly the Brest Christmas ever.

~ 706 words. Sorry for not updating. And sorry for the rubbish chapter. I'm not well again.

The new Fall Out Boy song is amazing. At first I didn't like it but I love it now. ~