Chapter 20

~ Ava's POV ~

Month 2 of my second pregnancy. My belly had grown a little bit. Not much though. This month consisted of more throwing up, planning the announcement and buying clothes to fit me. We finally came upon with a way to tell the fans but we couldn't think of a creative way to tell our family and friends. We watched YouTube videos for ideas but we couldn't think of anything.
"Why don't we just text them a picture of the sonogram with a caption of Surprise! ?" Pete asked, starting too get fed up.
"At this rate, we are going to have to do it." I said.
"It's the only thing I can think of." Pete said.
"Let's do it then!" I said. I pulled the sonogram of the baby from out of the back of my phone case. We weren't going to announce of to fans yet but we will soon enough. We'd better announce it all at once. We just needed to plan. I looked at the sonogram.
"I'll book us appointment for a midwife so we can have another scan." Pete said. He got out his phone and dialed the hospitals number.
"Okay." I said.
"Hello. Can I book an appointment for me and my wife to see a midwife and have an ultrasound? Ava Wentz. Second pregnancy. Around 8-9 weeks along. Thank you." Pete said.
"When is it?" I asked.
"Tomorrow at 12:30." Pete said. I looked at the time and it was 2:20.
"I'd better go and pick up Bronx from school." I said. I grabbed my handbag and keys.
"Do you want me to come?" He asked.
"Yeah. It's nice for us too both pick him up." I said.
"Okay. Let's go." Pete said. We got into the car and guess what song was on the radio? The Phoenix.
"PUT ON YOUR WAR PAINT!" I shouted, windows rolled down. We sang along to the song the whole way there. We got out of the car and I was still humming along to the tune. When Bronx saw us, he smiled and ran over to us. He hugged us both tightly.
"Hey, how was school?" Pete asked, as we were making our way back to the car.
"It was okay. I drew a picture of you mommy." Bronx said. We put him into his car seat. He rummaged through his little school bag and pulled out a piece of paper with some scribbles on. There was a drawing of a person. It was very colourful.
"Wow, Bronxy. It's amazing. Thank you hun." I said. I took a picture of of and posted it on Twitter and Instagram.

             @ AvaWentz: Bronx drew a picture of me!! #blessed

There were comments saying how cute it is and I was smiling. Pete liked it and so did Brendon, Sarah and the rest of the family.

~ The next Day ~

"Come on. Let's get going to the hospital." Pete said.
"At least let me finish my sandwich jeez." I said, with a mouthful of food.
"We're going to be late." Pete whined, sounding like Bronx.
"You sound like Bronx." I said, rolling my eyes. I finished off my sandwich. I got up and followed Pete to the car. I turned on the radio and Nirvana played. We practically screamed out the lyrics on the way there, just like we did when we were teenagers.
"I see you still haven't lost your music taste?" Pete said as we entered the hospital.
"Obviously not. I am wearing a Nirvana shirt." I scoffed.
"You should be wearing a Fall Out Boy shirt in my opinion." Pete said.
"I know. But, oh well." I said. We walked over to the desk.
"Name?" She huffed.
"Ava Wentz." I said.
"Take a seat." She said, typing something on the keyboard. We sat down.
"So. How are you?" Pete asked.
"Well, MCR are dead, I'm worried about Gerard and I'm hungry and sick, so what do you think?" I said.
"Oh okay then. Is Gerard okay?" Pete asked.
"No. He phoned me again last night. He's really not well." I said.
"Alcohol?" Pete asked.
"Alcohol and anorexia. He told me that the only thing keeping him going was Bandit." I replied.
"Maybe, we should visit him." Pete suggested.
"Give him a bit of time." I said.
"Ava Wentz?" A man called out. We got up and followed this man into a room. He sat down in front of us.
"Hello." I said. He shook mine and Pete's hand.
"Hello, I am Doctor Joseph. I see you are here for your second scan?" He asked.
"Yes we are." I replied, smiling.
"Good good. Do you mind laying on the bed for me please?" He asked. I nodded and got on to the bed.
"Do you remember the first time with Bronx?" Pete asked. I nodded.
"Is this your second pregnancy?" He asked.
"Yeah. We have a 5 year old who is at school right now." I said.
"Okay. So you know that the gel is cold." He said. I nodded. He put it on my stomach and put the monitor thing on it. He moved it around and he put the sound on. We could hear a little heart beat.
"Omg." Pete said.
"You seem to be around 8-9 weeks along, is that correct?" He asked.
"Yeah." I replied.
"Everything seems to be going fine. The baby seems to be normal. I'll print off the scan for you." He said. He clicked a few buttons and the picture got printed off. He handed it to me.
"I will be here for all your check ups and scans. Call me if anything changes. I'll put a letter through in a few weeks for another scan." He said. We nodded and left. We went to school to pick up Bronx again.
"Hey mommy. Hey daddy." He said. He hugged us and I showed him the scan picture.
"That's your brother/sister." I said.
"They're so small." Bronx said. He kept looking at it all the way home. Even when we got home, he was fascinated by it.

~ 1106 words. Crappy chapter I know but I am updating more. I guess this was just a filler chapter. I have a serious case of writers block.

I've said this before but I am seriously obsessed with Hesitant Alien right now. I can't stop listening to it.

I have had no time to edit. Its 00:53 right now so I'll leave it there. I apologize for any errors because I am super tired.

Please Vote, comment and share.

Peace out ✌✌✌ ~