Chapter 22

~ I have nothing for months 4-8. Pete has been on tour with Save Rock and Roll. He is coming back soon. Marie had baby Ruby. That's about it ~

~ Ava's POV ~

Month 8 - 9. I really shouldn't be decorating at this stage of the pregnancy. There's no one around to help me. They're all busy, Pete's on tour. Elisa's pregnant and Marie is looking after Ruby. Brendon is on tour with Fall Out Boy so Sarah is there. I'm all alone. I wanted to decorate baby's new room. This time, we didn't find out the gender because we wanted a surprise. The room was neutral colours. Yellows and whites and stuff. I had to be really careful. Bronx wanted to help but I wouldn't let him do some things, in case he hurt himself. He did paint the walls lower down though. I built the crib and the rest of the furniture. Bronx helped me put the clothes away.
"When is daddy coming home?" Bronx asked.
"Soon." I replied.
"When is the baby due?" He asked.
"Any day now, sweetie." I said.
"Oh okay." He said.
"I'll be okay love, you go watch your movies." I said, as I kissed his head. He nodded and ran downstairs. God this was hard without Pete.

~ Pete's POV ~

It has been so hard without Ava. What if she goes into labour? Will Bronx know what to do? All these types of thoughts rush around my head. I told her that if the baby gets here after I've come home, it'll be a saint. She's worked her butt off for that room. I'm proud. She rings me every night and tells me what she has done. Thankfully, tour is almost over so I'll go home. I'll be with my family. God, I missed them.
"Dude, time to go on." Patrick said, snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Sorry Pat." I said. I grabbed my guitar that Ava got me for  Christmas. I went on a did what I do best.

*****************
"Tonight is our last show for a bit!" Patrick said.
"Awwww." The crowd said.
"We will be back. Pete needs to go have his second baby." Joe said. The crowd cheered in delight. Tomorrow I will see Ava. Soon, the baby will be here.
"We have one last song. This is Thanks For the Memories." Andy said. Brendon, Josh and Tyler walked on stage. The crowd cheered as we all performed.
"Goodnight!" I said, as we left the stage.
"Tonight was a good last show." Brendon said, flopping on to the couch.
"Yeah it was. Thanks for letting us come on tour." Tyler said.
"Yeah, same." Dallon said.
"No problem you guys. Just excited to go home for a bit." I said.
"Yeah, I miss Ruby and Marie." Joe said.
"I miss Jenna." Tyler said.
"I miss Elisa." Patrick said.
"As amazing as this is, I have no one. We need to go home." Josh said.
"You're right." I replied. I got a shower and repacked my things and we all headed down to the airport.
"You excited? Your baby will be here soon!" Josh said, as we buckled ourselves into the seats.
"Yeah. I just missed them so much, you know." I replied.
"Yeah. It must be hard." Josh said. I turned on the movie, which was Saw. I love this movie! Josh fell asleep so all I heard was snoring the whole way back. It was annoying but he couldn't help it. What if she goes into labour and I'm stuck on this plane? This rushed through my head. Even though we were a couple of hours away, it was still quite worrying. What happens if I don't make it there in time? Oh god. Maybe if I go to sleep, it'll go quicker.

"Wake up, Pete!" Patrick said, gently shaking me.
"What?" I grumbled, slowly adjusting to my surroundings.
"We're home!" Patrick said. I jumped up, out of my seat and grabbed my backpack. I raced down the hall way thing with everyone running with me. I arrived at the gate and saw a lot of paparazzi and our families. I immediately spotted Ava and Bronx. I ran over to them and gave Ava a huge hug.
"I missed you so much. You don't even know." I said, kissing her.
"I missed you too." She said, in the crook of my neck. I bent down to Bronx's height and hugged him.
"I missed you buddy." I said.
"I missed you too dad." He said, burying his face into my chest. I looked around to see everyone with their families. I smiled. I grabbed Ava and Bronx's hands and we walked to the suitcase bay.
"Can I get it dad?" Bronx asked, referring to my suitcase.
"Of course, but, you have to be careful." I said. He nodded and ran over to the carousel.
"Which one is it?" Bronx asked.
"The one with the guitar case attached." I said, pointing it out for him. He went over and tried to pull it off.
"Dad, I can't do it!" He said, with a strain in his voice. I jogged over to him and helped him.
"Look mom, I did it!" He said, smiling as if he had done it.
"Wow. You have super human strength!" Ava said, chuckling lightly. She waddled over to where we were stood.
"Let's go home." I said. Ava nodded.

~ Ava's POV ~

~ 1 Week Later ~

It was 9:30am. I had just given Bronx his breakfast, which consisted of Pancakes with blueberries and strawberries. I was eating my cereal when the door bell rang. It was consistent.
"I'll get it. Hold on." I called through the house. Pete was doing something so I did it. I waddled thought the hallway. The bell was still ringing.
"Keep your hair on, jeez." I said. I unlocked the front door. I saw a woman. She looked familiar.
"Ava?" She said.
"That's me. Can I help you?" I asked, rubbing my belly.
"It's me. Your mother." She said.
"It can't be." I said, not believing a word this lady said.
"No, honestly, I am." She said. Pete came down the stairs.
"Who are you?" He asked.
"Melanie Tellerman." She replied.
"Melanie Tellerman? As in Ava's mom?" He asked, sounding as confused as I was.
"Pete? Is that you? Look at you two. So grown up! I always knew you'd get married." She said. It really was my mom.
"Why did you abandon me?" I blurted out.
"Because I couldn't cope." She said.
"Cope with what? Being a mom?" I snapped.
"I couldn't cope with your father's addiction." She said.
"THAT ONLY HAPPENED BECAUSE YOU LEFT!" I shouted. She stood back a little.
"Ava calm down." Pete said.
"NO, I WILL NOT CALM-" I shouted. I then felt a liquid trickle down my legs. I paused.
"Are you okay?" Pete asked.
"No. My waters have just broken." I said.

~ 1173 words. Sorry for not updating earlier. I've been under a lot of stress and I was frustrated ~