Chapter 15

~ I'm adding Gerard's POV because it is important to the story I guess ~

~ Gerard's POV ~

After Ava hung up, I ran into the huge hotel room. Everyone looked at me.

"She's okay. I'm picking her up in a bit to go home." I said.

"Thank God." Frank said, sitting back in relief.

"Frank, come with me." I said.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea. Take Mikey or Lindsey." He said. Things hadn't been right between us since I got married to Lindsey. We used to be really close bit one day I snapped and that was it.

"Oh come on Frank. That was 4 years ago, get over it." I snapped.

"For god sake, I'll go." Mikey said, standing up. He whispered something to Frank and he got up and left. I shook it off and we got into out car. I kissed Bandit's head and I kissed Lindsey before leaving. Bandit was 2 so she was in her own happy little world. We got into the car and drove.

"What did you say to Frank before we left?" I asked, turning my attention to Mikey.

"N- nothing." He stuttered.

"Michael. Don't lie to me." I said, starting to get annoyed.

"I'm not. I honestly didn't." He said, stumbling over his words.

"Don't test me I swear to god. I saw you." I said. He sighed.

"I told him that everything will be fine between you two soon because he seems really depressed okay? You happy?" He snapped. I rolled my eyes and carried on driving. We arrived at the hotel and I went straight to the receptionist.

"Hi. Can you tell me which room Ava Wentz and her little boy are in?" I asked.

"I'm sorry. She left an hour ago and handed back her key. She said she needs to get away." She said. We left. I dialed Lindsey's number.

"Hey. Did you get her?" She asked, with hope.

"No. She left and I know exactly where she will be. You need to watch Bandit for a couple of days. I'm coming back for Frank and Ray and we are going to Chicago." I said.

"Okay. I'll tell them. See you in a bit. I'll book you all a flight to Chicago." She said and she hung up. I ran my fingers through my newly died red hair.

"Chicago then?" Mikey asked and I nodded. We got back into the car and drove back. When we got there, Ray was ready but Frank was no where to be seen.

"Where is Frank?" I asked.

"He left. He overheard Lindsey saying something about Chicago and he left without a word." Ray said.

"CRAP." I shouted in defeat.

"If I know Frank, he's gone to get her but we'd better go too." Mikey said.

"I guess you're right." I said. We got into the car and went to the airport. At the airport, we spotted Frank. I ran over to him.

"Where were you?" I asked.

"Going to get my friend." He said, not even looking at me.

"What did I ever do?" I said, snapping.