Chapter 3

Marinette's P.O.V

"I...it just runs in the family-nya!" I answered. That was hard to think of! "Oh! Ok, Purrincess. Well, I must take my leave. Au' revoir. And with that, he jumped off my balcony. "Bye, Chat-nya.."

The next day, Miss Bustier told us that we will have a Halloween costume party tomorrow! Alya asked me what I would go as and since she said she wanted to go as Ladybug, I picked my own option. "I think I'll go for....Chat Noir." I smiled. Alya looked at me with a 'what?!' kind of face. "Wow girl! By the way, can you please make me a Ladybug costume? I'll even pay you!" She said. She can be such a child at times... "Ok Alya. But, you don't need to pay me. Consider it as thanks for being the bestest friend I ever had!" I said. "Awww...thanks girl." "Though, can you let me do your makeup?" Alya said. Well, I can't actually say no. "Ok, thanks Als." I said. She really is the best friend I could ever have!

~TIMESKIP~

Third Person P.O.V

As Marinette got to her house (which was conveniently placed across the school), she immediately went to designing hers and Alyas costumes for the Halloween party. She decided on making the typical Ladybug costume with a yo-yo to help complete the costume. Her Chat Noir design was hard to do, considering the fact that Chat Noir was a guy and not a girl. "AHH! This is so hard, Tikki-nya! She was thinking of not including the cat ears and tail since she already had them before the party was announced. "You can do it, Marinette! You just have to believe in yourself!" Tikki said, trying to cheer her holder/friend up. After what seemed like ages, Marinette finally thought of a design. It would have the little choker that Chat gave her and black with sleeveless shoulders and of course, the mask along with his baton.(A/N:Basically the media above)

~THE NEXT DAY~

Marinettes P.O.V

Today's the day of the Halloween party!! I am so excited! I texted Alya to come to my house at 2:00 since the party starts at 2:30.(A/N:The words in Italic are the messages) 

To:Alya

From:Mari:)

Hey, Alya. Can you come over to my house for the costumes? Be here at 2.

To:Mari:)

From:Alya

Sure, on my way now.

~TIMESKIP~

Alya already arrived and tried out the costume as I did the same. "So, how do I look?" Alya asked. "You look really beautiful, Alya." I replied. "How about me? Do I look ok?" I asked. I really am nervous..I mean, how would you feel if you just started dressing up as your partner?! "Girl, you look really cute! Plus, the ears and tail look real." I froze when I heard Alya say that. What if she figures out that these really are real ears and real tail?! "O-oh, than-thanks, Als." I said. "Great, now let's go to this party!!" Alya said, obviously excited to see what other people were wearing.

Chat Noirs P.O.V

I had to transform since dad won't let me go to the party.

~flashback~

"You wanted to see me, son?" Dad asked. "Yes father, will you please allow me to go to the Halloween costume party at school tomorrow?" I asked, hoping he'd say yes. But those hopes died down when he said that one word I did not want to hear. "No." He said. " But father, why?!" I asked. "Because I can't have you foolishly wandering around like that!" I felt hurt so I immediately went to my room. "Plagg, why doesn't he understand that I want some fun?!" "Look kid, at least try to think. You can just transform and sneak out." He said. Wow, for once, he gave me some advice! "Thanks. Now..." "Plagg, CLAWS OUT!" 

~flashback end~

I was jumping over buildings to get to the school when I found Purrincess and Alya. Wait, Purrincess is wearing a Chat Noir costume! Aww...she's so adorable!

A/N:Hey guys! Here is the 3rd chapter to Kitty Curse! I will try to update more often, but until then, don't forget to vote and comment! Author-san out!  PEACE!!!😁😃