Chapter 9

Marinette' P.O.V

"Why?" Is my question. A million thoughts were going through my mind. 'Did Alya really post it?', 'Why would she do that?!! I trusted her!!'. I looked at Alya with an angry look and suddenly lunged toward her.

"MARINETTE!!"

I turned my head to look at the owner of the voice. My eyes suddenly widened..it was Chat Noir. "Ch-Chat.." I said to myself, feeling the dark aura dissipate and my pupils turn to their normal shape. My ears flattened and my expression saddened.

"What happened, Marinette? I was worried." Chat said. I slowly looked around the classroom and saw that all my classmates looked either scared or concerned. Even Chloe!

"I-I'm sorry, guys..I don't know what came over me.." I said sadly.

"It's fine, Marinette! I didn't know that my sister would  post it on the blog! Please forgive me!!" Alya begged. My expression softened as I pat her head. "Hey, it's fine. Everyone makes mistakes." I comforted her.

"Thanks, girl." She said.

"So."

All of us turned around to look at Chat. "Alya, can you please take down the photo and say it was photoshopped?" Chat asked, twiddling with his claws.

"Uh, sure thing!" Alya quickly agreed, giving him a thumbs up.

Beep! Beep!

The sound of Chat's miraculous beeping covered the whole room.

"Well, princess," Chat said, holding my chin with his thumb and pointer finger. "I should get going. See ya!" He said, giving his natural two-fingered salute. After he left, the class started to settle down.

While we sat down and waited for Madame Bustier to come, Adrien burst into the classroom. My cat ears suddenly perked up at the sudden sound (I actually do that with my ears too). "Adrien! Dude, where have you been?" Nino asked him. "Sorry Nino. I got a little held up by something." Adrien replied. The rest of the class started chatting until we saw Madame Bustier come in.

"Okay, class. Now, we will-" She said before getting cut off by a loud,

CRASH!!

All of us looked around to see where the sound came from. I then frowned. Man, an akuma AFTER the WORST thing of my life happens? Hawkmoth must be following me. "Miss, may I go to the bathroom?" Me and Adrien asked, raising our hands. Miss just nodded while trying to calm the class down.

I ran to the girl's bathroom and opened my purse for Tikki to come out. "Time to transform!" I said. "Tikki, SPOTS ON!!" I yelled out my catchphrase before transforming into Ladybug. I quickly escaped through the window and zipped over to where the akuma was.

Adrien's P.O.V

I quickly ran to the boy's bathroom and let Plagg out of my jacket. "You owe me more cheese now, kid!" Plagg yelled at me. "Ok, ok." I said. "Plagg, CLAWS OUT!!" I yelled out. After transforming, I escaped through the window (Like what Marinette did). Once I got to the sight of the attack, I found Ladybug already fighting the villain.

I then jumped down from the building and plopped down beside her. "Mind filling me in, Ladybug?" I asked. She looked at me.

"Oh! Ok. Well, the akuma's name is Psycho L, who was formerly known as a girl named Lindsey Chuyen (A made up character of mine who may or may not be included in my upcoming Princess of China AU), and she wants to get her boyfriend back for dumping her." She said. I took a look at the akuma.

Kitty Curse (A Miraculous Ladybug Fanfic) [DISCONTINUED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें