Chapter 4

(A/N: This is all going to be in Adrien's and a little bit of Alya's P.O.V)

Chat Noir/Adrien's P.O.V

I decided that I would jump down and surprise princess and Alya before jumping off to detransform. I quickly yet quietly jumped over the rooftops and landed in front of the two girls, who were clearly shocked.

"Why hello there, princess." I said kissing her knuckles. I pulled back to see a lightly blushing Marinette and a VERY ecstatic Alya.
"GIRL, YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE DATING CHAT NOIR!" She screamed. Both me and Marinette blushed hard before Marinette cleared her throat.
"I-I'm most certainly NOT dating Chat Noir! We're just friends!" She explained.

'Oh, but I kinda wish that we were more than friends' I said in my head.

"Well ladies, I better get going. Au'revoir, princess." I said winking before jumping off to the school, not bofore hearing Alya say, "You gotta tell me all the deets, girl." After that I detransformed.

"Plagg, claws in!" Out flew my kwami, Plagg.

"Kid, give me camembert now!" Plagg yelled demanding for his love, camembert cheese.
"Fine, fine. Geez, here you go.." I said begrudgingly. I hate the fact that all he eats is camembert! I always have to smell like the stinky food. After Plagg was finished with eating, I walked into the school.

Wow! It looks awesome! Everyone in my class was at least dressed as someone or something. Rose dressed up as a princess, Juleka was dressed up as a witch, Ivan was dressed up as a skeleton and Kim as Frankenstein. I dressed up as Inuyasha.(Love the anime!!) I saw Nino approach me. He went as a zombie.

"Hey dude! What are you going as? Looks like one of those animes you watch." Nino said.
"Yeah! Inuyasha." I replied. Just then, I saw Marinette and Alya come into the school.
"Hey Marinette, Alya." I greeted. Marinette blushed before stuttering out an answer.
"O-Oh! A-a-adrien! There hey! I mean, h-hey there." She said while scratching the back of her neck, smilin sheepishly.

"Hey Mari! Love the Chat Noir costume. Made it yourself didn't you?" Nino said. Marinette seemed to be out of her daze, cause she stiffened up and asked again. I could've sworn I saw the cat ears twitch on their own.
"Huh? Oh, yeah!" She said. I think Alya caught me staring beacause she said, "Yo Adrien,  fallen in love with my best friend ey?" She said, a smirk present on her face.

Marinette and Nino were done talking and heard what was happening. Marinette was blushing a deep shade of red while Nino was giggling like a little girl.

"U-u-um may-maybe? I-I-I do-don't know wh-what you're talking about, Alya hehehe.." 'Nice going Agreste! Now Alya thinks I like her! Well I do..but only a little!' I screamed in my mind

Alya's P.O.V

'Hehe. Adrien and Marinette are flustered! Operation Adrinette is a go!!' I said in my mind.

"Come on guys! Let's dance!" I said while taking Nino along with me to the dance floor. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Adrien try to take Marinette's hand but was interrupted by Chloe who was wearing what looked like a Belle from Beauty and the Beast dress screaming her signature nickname "Adrikins".

Ugh, Chloe...is she trying to ruin my ships?! I swear, if she dares mess up one of my ships, I will tear her limb. By. Limb.

Adrien's P.O.V

Alya was looking at me with her signature smirk telling me she was planning something. My thoughts were interrupted when she said "Come on guys! Let's dance!" She said while taking Nino's hand and dragging him to the dance floor. 'Go get her, Nino!' I said in my mind. I looked to Marinette who seemed to be giggling. I attempted to take her hand and dance with her but was again interrupted by a loud and shrill voice "Adrikins!!"

Ugh. Chloe why?!

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updating! I'm waiting for season 2 of Miraculous Ladybug. There will be another part so stay tuned! Authour-san out!!  PEACE!!!😀😁😃