Chapter 7

Adrien's P.O.V

After meeting up with Ladybug, I jumped on rooftops to get to Marinette's house. I really want to see her again! I really do!

"Is that why you're jumping like a maniac? I don't care, but you BETTER give me camembert after this."

I hear a voice in my head that awfully (or should I say pawfully?) sounds like Plagg. Oh wait. That IS Plagg.

"Fine Plagg, just hold out a few more minutes."

I mumble under my breath. I continue jumping until I reach Marinette's house. I look at her window to see her lights are still on.

Can she not sleep?

I think. I jump onto her balcony and open her trapdoor. I see her sitting down on her chaise, sleeping. I walk towards her and sit down on the space beside her. I softly stroke her beautiful midnight blue hair as I take the time to admire her beauty. Her pale skin, her rosy cheeks, her soft pink lips, all of these are beautiful. And now with the addition of black cat ears, the tail, and the little bell chocker I gave her, she looks even more beautiful! Now I know why Nathaneal fell in love with her. I hear another beep from my miraculous, signalling that I have only three minutes left before I transform back into Adrien. I slowly pick her up as to not wake her up, and put her on her bed. I then kiss her forehead and smile.

"Goodnight, Princess." I say, as I turn to leave. I stop before going to her table and get a sticky note out. I grab a pen and start writing a note to her. I decide to leave for real and leave through the trapdoor and head straight for the Agreste mansion. After detransforming, Plagg got out of my miraculous and flew straight to my comfortable bed.

"Aah! My soul, my poor aching body!" He said dramatically, throwing his paws (or do you purrfur them being called nubs?) in the air. I walk towards him with an annoyed look on my face, holding a whole wheel of camembert.
"Uh, stop whining, Plagg. Now just eat your cheese." I say, handing him the cheese. Once he smells (or sees) the camembert, he starts flying towards my hand and steals the disgusting cheese from my hand and gobbles it up in one bite.

Ugh, that is DISGUSTING! Very unhygienic too if I may add. Once I'm positive Plagg is done, since I hear a loud (VERY loud) burp erupt from behind me. I quickly turn around and face the black cat kwami and tell him to go to sleep. I then proceed to the bathroom to take a bath and change into my night clothes. I feel the hot water drip on my face as I continue washing my blonde hair.

After I bathe, I quickly put on a towel and get my nightwear. I then change and walk over to my big bed and lay down on the comfortable matress. I pull the covers on myself and suddenly drift off to sleep.

Marinette's P.O.V

I jump on rooftops and swing my yo-yo across rooves to make my transport easier. Once I land on my balcony, I slowly detransform, letting Tikki fall onto my palm.

"Hey Marinette, do you have any cookies?"

She asks me while stretching her little nubs. I giggle and reach into my purse and take out a few cookies. Tikki takes them, saying a polite 'thank you' before proceeding to munch on the cookie. I take time to look at my reflection in the mirror and sigh at my cat like accessories.

I really wish that this stupid curse would just be gone already! I sigh once again, knowing there's no point in moping around, so I decide to work on some designs while I'm bored. I continue sketching for a few minutes (or was it hours?) before sleep completely overtook me.

My eyelids fluttered down and before I knew it, I was asleep.

~THE NEXT DAY~

Marinette' P.O.V