Chapter 10

Adrien's P.O.V

"Okay, princess. But just so you know, I can get a little...suggestive." I purred, leaning close to her face. She leaned back with a prominent blush on her face. I smirked.

"Still wanna play, purrincess?" I said, dragging on the purr. Oh this is gonna be fun.

"Uh, well, yes. I'm still gonna play." She said. I think I saw the her tail stand up striaght and her ears perking up. Still don't know about that one. "Sure thing. So, who goes first?" I asked.

"You!"

She said immediately, pointing at me. I jumped back a little, surprised at the finger pointed at me.

"Ok. Just remember, don't go easy on me." I said, smirking. She then said, "Sure thing. So, truth or dare?" She asked, a mischevious glint in her eyes.

"Truth." I simply stated.

"Aww..is someone too scared to try a little dare?" Marinette said.

"No." I replied.

I can guess one of the things she's going to ask me. She'll never see it coming.

Just before she was going to ask me, both of us stopped when we heard the sound of a phone ring.

Marinette looked up in surprise and dashed towards her desk where her phone was. I groaned, rolling on Marinette's bed.

'Stupid phone call! Ring another time!' I thought. I decided to eavesdrop on her conversation. Now I know, that isn't very gentlemanly of me, but I was bored! And since I'm Chat Noir, I have more cat-like tendencies, and one of those tendencies is that I need attention.

I crawled over to the edge of the bed and started listening.

"What? No! He's not!"

'Really now? I'll be going to your house!'

"AHH! Alya, don't!"

'So tell me the truth, is he or is he not at your house?'

" . . . Fine. He's sitting on my bed . . ."

'Okay! Mind if I give him an interview?'

" . . I don't know Alya, but I'll try."

'Thanks! Byeee!'

"Mmh! Bye!"

Marinette quickly turned her phone off and turned in my direction.

"I'm guessing you heard, right?" She asked. I nodded. She sighed, her cat ears drooping. Still haven't figured out why those were there in the first place. It's been about a few months since she started having those.

'Maybe it's a cat fetish?' I thought. 'Nah. She's always disliked the idea of going as a cat, so what's going on?'

I shook the thought away and stared at Marinette. She narrowed her eyes and sighed. She slowly made her way to the stairs leading to her bed.

She sat on the matress and turned to me. "So are we still gonna play or no?" She asked.

"I still want to ask you some questions!" She grinned cheekily. I smirked and nodded. "Oh, I am. So, hit me." I said. She grinned, showing her sharp canine teeth.

"Okay, why do you like Ladybug?" She asked. I was taken aback at what she had asked.

'Why DO I like Ladybug?' I thought. I turned to Marinette and looked at her. Our eyes were locked together. Blue meeting green. Her eyes looked familiar.

'Bluebell eyes? Like Ladybug's' I noted. Surely Marinette can't be Ladybug! Aside from their cat ears and tails, bluebell eyes, and pigtails, Marinette's shy and cute while Ladybug's brave and confident. But, just like my case, Adrien's handsome and reserved while Chat Noir's flirty and - as I heard from female fans - sexy.

I once again, shook those ridiculous thoughts out of my head and focused on answering Marinette's question.

"Well, I guess I like Ladybug for her confidence and bravery. Plus, she was the only one who stood up to Hawkmoth!" I said, picturing the moment we found out about Hawkmoth.

"Wait, why are you asking me that? You jealous?" I wiggled my eyebrows and spun my tail around my claws, leaning forward. She again moved backwards and blushed tremendously.

She pushed my face away with her finger and calmed down, her once bright red cheeks went back to their original porcelain color.

"Of course not! I just thought that you flirted with any woman you ran into." She said. "Like me." She getured to herself with her finger. I leaned back into my normal position, eyes widened.

'So she thinks I'm a womanizer, huh?!' I thought angrily. I quickly got up from the bed and opened the trapdoor.

"Ch-Chat? Where're you going?" She asked. I faced away from her and jumped onto the railing.

"Just so you know, I don't flirt with random girls, princess." I growled. She stepped forward and grabbed my hand before I jumped off. "I'm sorry, Chat! I didn't mean it!" She cried. I softly removed her hand and kissed it.

"I'll be off. Bonne nui't."

I gave my signature salute before bounding off into the darkness.

I looked behind me as I was jumping to see Marinette sobbing quietly on the balcony. I blinked back my tears before continuing off into the night to the Agreste mansion.

A/N: Hey my dear Cousins! I hope you don't find this chapter too short! I just finished my exams so I decided to take this slower until I slowly go back to writing longer chapters. Sorry for the delay and bye! 
PEACE!!! 😀😁😃