Chapter 5

(A/N: This is like a part 2 of chapter 4. BTW, I drew the picture at the top and I think it looks cute.😊)

Marinette's P.O.V

As Alya proceeded to drag Nino to the dance floor, I giggled. I felt someone try to grab my hand, my tail swished slightly and my ears twitched. I then heard Chloe race towards me and Adrien while screaming 'Adrikins'. Once she got close enough, she went for his hand but before that could happen, he sidestepped beside me.
"Adrikins!! Let's dance! Oh wait, I already know the answer! You're gonna say yes right? Not dance with this pathetic piece of trash." Chloe said. I felt my ears droop down in response. But what Adrien said really surprised me!
"Sorry Chloe. I'm going with Marinette." WHAT?! ADRIEN WANTS TO DANCE WITH ME?! OH MY GOD! BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!! Ok Marinette, calm down..I don't wanna seem weirder than I am now.
"O-O-Ok Ad-Adrien." I said blushing. Then he took my hand in his and we intertwined our fingers. Oh, his hand is so warm...keep it together Marinette! He lead me to the dance floor and we began to dance.

~TIMESKIP~

Adrien's P.O.V

The teachers came into the gym and went up to the stage.
"Now everyone settle down. We will now choose two of the most creative costumes and let them come onto the stage." Miss Bustier said. Surveying all of us one by one. After five minutes, she stopped.
"Ok. Principal Damocles will name the two most creative." Oh! I hope I win!! I said in my mind. I can tell Marinette was also nervous. But again, I think her cat ears were twitching with worry. Okay...now that's scary! We all waited in anticipation for the two lucky people.
"The winners are..." I took a deep breath and exhaled. Man, I am a nervous wreck! Marinette started whispering things like
"Tikki help.." or
"Please don't notice my ears twitching..". What's that all about? I brushed it off and continued listening. Principal Damocles then stepped up and spoke into the microphone.
"The winners are...." I held my breath.
"Adrien Agreste and Marinette Dupain-Cheng!" He exclaimed. I released my breath and looked at Marinette.

Marinette's P.O.V

I can't believe it! We won! I looked around and caught Adrien staring at me with a big smile on his face. "Girl, you did it!! Oh my god!" My tail swished back and forth in happiness that I won along with ADRIEN!!! But my happiness was put to a stop when I heard some buildings crash. 'An akuma?' "Marinette, you have to transform!" Tikki yelled. I sprinted into the girls' bathroom to transform. "Tikki, SPOTS ON!!" I felt my body being enclosed in my black and red spandex suit. As I arrived at the scene, I saw Chat Noir already there fending off the akuma. "Marinette, where are you?!!" What? She's looking for me? "M'lady, her name is Dresser Winner, real name Chloe Bourgeois." CHLOE?!!! "We'll come on then!" I shouted. "Wait M'lady! You have cat ears and a tail!" Geez, thanks for noticing. "Oh really? I saw nothing when I woke up. Hahaha..."

....

....

....Man this is awkward.

Adrien's P.O.V

Why would Ladybug have cat ears all of a sudden? Wait, princess had the same ears and tail! Ok Adrien, after fighting the akuma, ask some questions about her civilian life. "So M'lady, can we talk after fighting this clawfully catastrophic akuma?" I asked hoping she'd say yes. "Ugh. Fine, but make sure you cut down on the puns." YES!! SHE SAID YES!!

~TIMESKIP~

Finally that stupid akuma is gone. Didn't know that people could be akmatized twice. Right now I'm in my prison of a house waiting for Plagg to finish eating. "Can't you finish any faster, Plagg?" I asked the quite lazy kwami.
"Wait! I'm savoring the flavor!!" Plagg replied. Honestly, how could the other Chat Noirs deal with him for the rest of their lives.

Marinette's P.O.V

"Tikki!! He asked about my curse!! What will I do?!! Chat probably know that I'm Ladybug!!!" I cried my ears and tail swishing and flicking at an alarming rate. "Marinette stop worrying, he probably forgot about it already." Tikki said, trying to comfort me. Suddenly, I hear a knock from my trapdoor. I open it and realize it's Chat Noir.

"Chat! What brings you here today?" I ask. Suddenly, he gets closer and lightly pecks my lips. I blush 50 shades of red due to the fact that I may have developed a slight crush on my feline partner. I take a look and see he's blushing the same shade as I am. "So-sorry princess, I-I couldn't help it" He said blushing.

I leaned in and kissed him. I felt him tense up before relaxing and pulling me closer. He started licking my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gladly replied to by opening my mouth. I felt his tongue roaming my mouth, licking every inch he could reach. We let go panting for air.

"U-u-um, we-well, I like you okay..!" I said turning away with my tail swishing and my ears drooping a bit afraid of rejection. "I like you too." I turned my head to see Chat staring down at the floor. "It's just that, I was afraid of betraying Ladybug, so I denied my feelings.."

He said. I hugged him and in return, he hugged back. "Well princess, nice visiting you, but I don't wanna be late for my meeting with Ladybug." He said winking. "Okay, well bye Kitty." I replied. After he left, I closed the trapdoor.

"AH! TIKKI, I FORGOT MY RENDEZVOUS WITH CHAT NOIR!!" I said. "Marinette, we still have time. We'll be there on time, I promise." Tikki said. "Ok then. Tikki, SPOTS ON!!" I said transforming, before opening my trapdoor and zipping through the air.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for not updating sooner! I already started school so I'll be less active from now on. Just thought you guys should know. So bye!! PEACE!!! 😀😁😃