Chapter Fifteen

It was Sunday night of the next week and I was up way past my 'bed time', it being almost midnight. I had been talking to Michael for several hours now. We had been talking about our problems to each other. Over the course of a few days, I'd shown him my art (of him), he called me adorable and we'd shared things with each other that we would never tell other people. Both of us had sworn not to speak a word of the others life complications.

At this point, I felt like a tiny person had built a home from the inside of my stomach and decided to be an idiot and dust the walls. I wished he would just ask me out already. Desperate times call for desperate measures. After closed out my texting app, I opened up Line and sent a message to Sabrina. "Are you awake?"

"As always."

"You should totally tell Michael to ask me out."

"I ship it."

I waited for Michael to respond. But I was worried he didn't like me as much as I liked him and that he would refuse Sabrina's request. Especially after what my friend Vanessa said. She told me that each member of her immediate family had some sort of psychic power or spiritual power. When she saw us pass each other in the hallway one day, she confronted me. "You like him don't you?"

"How do you know? I didn't tell you, did I?"

"No." It was then that she explained to me that she could 'see people's aura'. Vanessa told me that he liked me too but not as much as I liked him. Though I personally am not one to really believe in this kind of thing, it still spiked my concern.

A notification appeared at the top of my screen.
"New Message from: Michael Chin" I tapped the white box with my thumb.

"Theoretically, what do you think she'd say if my friend Mike Ale were to ask out Bell uh...." Within a few seconds, another message came in. "I don't know her last name..." A smile spread across my face. Mike Ale. Michael. Bella uh... Bella.

"I think she'd say yes. X3"

"Okay. I don't know what the requirements or whatever to earn this title are, but I'm going to ask anyway. Bella, will you be my girlfriend?" Not being able to contain my excitement, I gave a little squeal only audible by my own ears.

"Yes ^^"

"Really?"

"Yeah.

"Yesssss!!!"

"So you're happy? XD"

"More than you could imagine."