Shu's music and bite

Yui pov
I was back in night school, the last time Ayato made me skip class so he could drink my blood. I kept on having a headache. I drank the cranberry juice that Reiji gave me. He said that it would regain my energy so they would keep on taking my blood.

I'm actually really tired, I feel kind of weak. I couldn't get much sleep because I was thinking about my first kiss in the pool, when Ayato saved me.

I shook my head and stop trying to think about that kiss. The past is the past I just have to shake it off. I took a tired sigh and headed to the library to study.

It was lunch time, but I didn't feel like eating anything. So I just skipped lunch, since I didn't have anything else to do but just study and do my homework.

Right when I was heading for the library I heard a beautiful violin playing in the music room. I see that it's actually a abandoned music room. But who would want to be in there?

I turned the door knob, and push the door open to see Shu playing the violin. I know how to play a violin, and heard many violin songs.

He stopped playing the violin and turns around to look at me.

"What are you doing here?" Shu asked.

"Oh well I heard a violin playing, so I saw it's in the abandoned music room." I said.

He didn't say anything, but he put down the violin and layed down on the floor.

"Do you know how to play? " he asked having his eyes closed.

"Yes, I know how to play one song." I answered.

"Then play a song for me." Shu requested.

I put down my bag, grab the bow, and the violin and i started playing the song.

I finished playing the song, I set down the violin and the bow. I see Shu is looking at me with surprised and shock eyes.

"Where did you learn how to play like that?" he asked.

"I learned in church when I was 11 years old." I answered.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me down with him on the floor. He was on top of me having me pinned down on the floor.

"Let me drink your blood." Shu said

He took off the red bow, and unbuttoning the top two buttons. He leaned in towards my neck, I tried to push him off of me, but he was too strong.

Shu pov
I bit her neck, and I started to drink her blood. When I tasted her blood it tasted sweet and delicious. I pulled away from her neck to see Yui squeezing her eyes from the pain. I lean towards Yui's ear.

"I gotta say your blood is way more delicious than anybody else." I whispered to her ear.

I then went down to her neck, and bit down on the same spot. I can't help myself her blood satisfies my thirst.

"Please...stop." Yui begged.

I pulled away from her neck only because I am now full. She still has her eyes squeeze shut. I gently stroke her blonde hair with my hand. Yui look up at me with her pink eyes.

I lay down beside Yui I had my arm around her waist pulling her closer to me. I took off one of my earbud, and put it in Yui's ear. I could see she likes the music. She then slowly close her eyes sleeping peacefully.

Yui pov
When Shu put the earbud in my ear it sounded so peaceful. Shu may be a sadist vampire, but he has a good side.

I could feel myself going to sleep. I closed my eyes slowly falling asleep with Shu.

To be continued...