Laito's time with Yui

Yui pov
I am in my room watching a scary movie. Even though the movie looks scary, I got use to it. There was so much blood, whenever I see blood I would always think of drinking blood, but I don't want to hurt anyone, I wasn't raise that way.

So take make me stop thinking about blood, I turned off the t.v. I lay down on my bed, and shut my eyes. I then hear a knock on my door, the guest came in and it was Laito.

"Hi Laito." I said.

"Hello Yui~" Laito said in his playful tone.

"How you been?" I asked.

"Good, I just wanted to come see to you, and ask you if you want to go to the mall with me?" Laito asked.

"Sure." I replied.

"Okay let's go~" Laito said, he picked me up bridal style.

"W-what you doing?" I asked, blushing.

"We're flying to the mall." Laito responded.

Laito walked to the balcony, he hold me tight so I wouldn't fall. Still I wrapped my arms around his neck, it makes me feel safe. Laito's feet were not on the floor anymore, he started flying.

When I looked up I saw the moon, it is very beautiful to see the moon, even while flying. I felt so safe, and so calm. I always wanted to fly before.

We soon landed, we were now at the mall. Laito set me down, and he hold my hand, I looked at him blushing.

"I just don't want you to get lost, it's better for us to hold hands." Laito said. I just nodded and we went inside the mall.

"Is there any place you want to go Yui?" Laito asked.

"I would love to go to the small arcade." I said.

"Okay to the arcade ~" Laito said with a smile.

Both of us walked to the arcade, still holding hands. People were staring at us and whispering to their friends that we look cute together. I would just blush at their comments.

Once we got to the arcade, Laito exchange money for yens. We first head to the Dance Dance Evolution.

Laito insert yens in the machine. It showed us different kind of songs and easy, median, and hard.

"Which one you want to do? Easy, median, or hard?" Laito asked.

"Median." I said.

Laito press the button that the median sign. The song that we chose is Beethoven Virus. Soon as it started we started to dance.

It was difficult, trying to follow the steps, but I Laito helped me out.

We then tried out another game, Down the Clown. Laito and I knocked down some clowns, but some got missed.

We next try out the game air hockey. Laito won the first round. He would sometimes cheat by teasing me, so I could be distracted. On the next round, I kept on ignoring his teasing, in the end I beat him.

Laito grabbed my hand and dragged me to the photo booth.

"Since, we're having so much time together, I just want to have something in memory." Laito said.

"Okay." I said.

The camera started taking pictures. For the first picture Laito and I hold out peace signs. The second photo, is when we make silly faces. The third picture is just smiling normally. On the last picture Laito grabbed the back of my head, and pulled me into a kiss, I was shocked by the action.

Laito stopped kissing me, and we got out of the photo booth. The pictures came out good. When I saw the last picture my cheeks were turning red.

We left the arcade, and went to a cafe. Laito ordered sweet raspberry tea for both of us.

"Thank you." Laito said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For spending time with me." Laito said.

"You're welcome." I said with a smile.

"Now that's the smile I would want to see everyday." Laito said taking a sip of his raspberry tea. I just smiled at his comment.

"I'm glad you came here with you." I said with a smile.

"You're welcome." Laito said with a smile.

To be continued...