Reiji's Time with Yui

Yui pov
I helped out Reiji cleaning the table and washing the dishes. The rest of the brothers left to their own business. I already finished washing the dishes which I'm glad to get over with.

"Yui." Reiji called my name.

"Yes Reiji?" I asked.

"There is a new bookstore opened in the city. Do you want to come with me?" Reiji asked.

"Yes." I replied.

I would love to go with Reiji to the bookstore with him. I smiled the fact that I'll be spending time with him.

"Alright just let me call the driver to go get the limousine." Reiji said.

"Okay." I said.

Reiji left, I should probably wait him at the front door. I got out of the kitchen and head towards the front door. When I turned around I saw Reiji right in front of me.

"Ready?" Reiji asked.

"Yes." I replied.

We went to the limousine, the driver opened the door for us. I went in first, because Reiji allowed me to go first. Reiji then came in and sat next to me. In the limousine it was very quite, till Reiji broke the silence.

"Is there any type of book that you like?" Reiji asked.

"Well I uh like drama and romance." I replied.

"Is there any favorite book you like?" Reiji asked.

"There is one book I like it's called "Pretend You Love Me"." I replied.

"And what is your favorite book?" I asked.

"There's many books I read. Books that my mother made me read even though I didn't want to when I was just little." Reiji said.

We finally arrived at the book store. We got out and went inside. There were so many books. There was also a second floor, I guess it must be a rich bookstore.

"Yui." Reiji called.

"Yes?" I asked.

"If there is any book you like to read, I'll pay for it. I'm also going to look for books, when you're done come look for me." Reiji said.

"Alright." I said.

Reiji and I went our separate ways. I looked at the drama and the romance section. I tried to find the right book. I walked till something caught my eye. I grab the book and looked at the cover "P.S I Like You". I took the book and went to find Reiji. I looked for him but he isn't on the first floor. I then went to the second floor upstairs. I looked all over for him. I then see a door which is outside, I saw Reiji looking down on the first floor. I went outside with him and approach him.

"Is there something wrong Reiji?" I asked.

"My glasses fell on the delivery  truck, when a guy accidently bump into me." Reiji said.

I lean and looked at Reiji's glasses on top of the truck.

"Let's go get them, before the truck leaves." I said.

I grabbed his hand and headed towards the back door where the truck is. I got on the truck, the truck is on which means it would soon be leaving if we don't get Reiji's glasses, but I needed help to get up there.

"Reiji give me a boost." I said.

Reiji helped me up on the truck. I got on top and grabbed Reiji's glasses. I gave Reiji's glasses back, and he took them. Reiji turned his back on the truck and looked at his glasses.

"Um Reiji." I said softly. I was still on top of the truck.

"They're scratched." Reiji said to himself, still looking at his glasses.

Normal pov
Yui was about to get off of the truck, till the driver got in the truck and started to drive. Yui went back up on truck, because she was almost about to fall.

"R-Reiji...Reiji!" Yui tried to call out Reiji.

The truck drove around the corner, disappearing with Yui still on the truck.

"Yui let's g-" Reiji turned around to see Yui wasn't with him and the truck disappeared.

Back to the truck, Yui is laying down, holding on tight on the truck. Yui is very scared and didn't know what to do, the truck didn't stop. She started to cry and praying for Reiji to come.

"Please stop the truck! Please stop! Someone help me! Please help me!" Yui cried.

Yui kept on crying and calling out for the driver to stop the vehicle, but he couldn't hear her.

"I'm so scared. Please Reiji come and help me!"

"Yui! Yui!" a voice yelled.

Yui turned her head to see Reiji running after her.

"Yui! Don't lose your mind! Hold on tight! Just keep holding on tight! I'll stop the truck!" Reiji yelled while he kept on running.

"Hey! Book Delivery ! Stop the vehicle!" Reiji called out the driver.

"Reiji..." Yui cried.

"Hold on Yui! Hey stop! Hold it! I'll stop it! Hold on! Hey stop! Yui! Hold on!" Reiji yelled.

The truck speed up, Reiji kept on running, but he's already getting tired, he is already falling behind. In the next traffic light turned red. The driver finally stopped the vehicle waiting for the light to change.

"Huh? It stopped." Yui said to herself.

Reiji now speed up towards the truck.

"Yui! Get off! Hurry! Yui!" Reiji yelled.

Yui stood up slowly shaking from fear. She felt like her body couldn't move, but she still needs to get off of the truck. The traffic light turned green. Reiji looked at the light, he was almost close to the truck.

"Yui! Jump now!" Reiji yelled.

Yui closed her eyes and jumped off. Before she could have hit the ground, Reiji catched her, when she catched her their lips touched.

Reiji and Yui quickly get off of the streets. Reiji hugged Yui tightly.

"Thank goodness you're alright. I'm so sorry Yui. I would never let my guard down again. I promise because I love you" Reiji apologized.

Yui hugged Reiji and cried in his chest. "It's alright Reiji. I forgive you." Yui sobbed.

Reiji kissed her forehead, and kept on hugging her. Letting her cry in his chest.

To be continued...