Shu's time with Yui

Yui pov
I'm in my room just reading a book. It was peaceful and quite, I am really enjoying it. I then heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said.

The door opened and it's the eldest son Shu. He closed the door behind him, he then walked closer to me, and sat on my bed.

"Is there something you need Shu?" I asked politely.

"Do you have anything else to do than read a book?" Shu asked.

"No, not really." I respond.

"Good come with me." Shu said. He grabbed my hand and took me to the limousine. We soon got in and took a seat together.

"Shu where are we going?" I asked.

"To the movies." Shu responded.

Once we got to the movies, Shu paid the tickets and the popcorn. We went inside the theater and took our seats together. We watched the movie, but I know sooner or later Shu might get tired and he'll go to sleep.

I now feel a hand holding my hand. I turned to see Shu holding my hand like we're a couple. Shu didn't look at me, he just kept watching the movie.

For a few minutes later, I turn my head to Shu, he looks like he's tired, he keeps on trying to fight back on staying awake. I gently grabbed his head and placing his head on my shoulder.

"It's ok if you feel tired, just rest." I said.

"I just wanted to watch the movie with you, but I guess my body is still lazy." Shu sighed.

"Just rest for a while." I said.

"You know you're shoulder is comfortable for me to sleep. You're like my pillow." Shu teased.

"I'm no pillow." I said. I tried to move my shoulder away from him.

"Just stop moving and stay like this." Shu said.I then just relaxed and just continued watching the movie.

"Hey, I remember you said a long time ago I should smile more." Shu said.

Flashback

I was walking in the halls of the school, when I see the blonde vampire sleeping on the stairs.

"Shu?" I asked.

"Is there something that you need?" Shu asked.

"No not really, it's just that don't you think when you're sleeping on the stairs, people might trip and get hurt." I said.

"I don't care." Shu said.

I was about to leave, when a question came to my mind.

"You don't smile often do you?" I asked.

Shu opened one eye, looking at me curious. "Why do you want to know that?" Shu asked.

"I don't see you smile that much, you'll look good if you smile." I said. I then continue to walk in the halls.

Shu pov
"Smile?" Shu asked himself.

"I lost my smile a long time ago back in my childhood, but maybe your right, I should smile more when your around." Shu said to himself.

Flashback ends

Yui pov
I do remember saying to Shu to smile more. I just looked at him.

"I remember." I said.

Shu then leaned towards me, but I leaned back. Shu then smiled, and sit up straight. It is strange for him to lean towards me, I just sit up straight.

"Do I really look good when I smile?" Shu asked.

"Yeah you do." I replied.

"So you like men who has a handsome smile." Shu teased.

"I never said that." I said. I just looked away from him, watching the movie. Although I tried to look away, I could feel Shu staring at me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's nothing, you're just more interesting to watch then the movie." Shu said.

I covered my face with my hands, I couldn't help but smile. Shu tried taking my hands away from my face, but I kept on covering my face.

"Stop, it's embarrassing." I said.

Shu just smiled and giggled at me. He likes to tease me too much. He knows I feel embarrassed when he's staring at me.

Once the movie finished, we went to the park. We were chatting and giggling. Just then Shu stopped.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Nothing." Shu said.

Shu hugged me and kisses me softly. My eyes widen in shock from this sudden movement. I just kissed him back, when we needed air, both of us broke the kiss.

"You know you're cute when you make that expression." Shu said with a smile.

"You're also cute when you smile." I said with a smile. Shu and I continue to walk together, holding hands.

To be continued...

Yui and the Six BrothersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara