Kanato's tears and bite

Yui pov
I am in the class with the two sadist vampires. Ayato had his head down on the desk not paying attention, and Kanato he was talking with his teddy bear.

I am just focusing on my own work. I still feel a headache going on from all the blood loss, but it didn't bother me that much.

Once class was over the rest of the students went to their next period, except that Kanato was still sitting on his seat. I could also hear little sobs.

The teacher was gone, so I decided to stay to see what's wrong with Kanato. I walked towards Kanato setting my bag on a students desk.

"Kanato." I called him.

Kanato turned his head to look at me with his purple eyes that has bags underneath. He had also has tears on the corner of his eyes, and some tears rolling down his cheek.

"Yui..." Kanato said with a sob.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

I took out a napkin from my pocket. I started to wipe off his tears. He didn't mind that I wiped off his tears.

Kanato pov
Yui cleaned off my tears that were on my cheeks. Yui is so sweet and kind. I wonder if her blood taste sweet. Yui pay attention to me. The other sacrificial brides will just ignore me and make fun of me.

But...Yui is so different from them. She actually cares about me like a mother would.

"Kanato?" Yui said snapping out of my thoughts.

"Yui, do you think I deserve to die?" I asked.

Yui pov
"Yui, do you think I deserve to die?" Kanato ask.

Why would he even ask me that? I could see his eyes are full of sadness. Does he want to die? I think Kanato doesn't deserve to die.

"No, I don't want you to die." I answered.

"Why do you think I shouldn't die?" Kanato ask.

"Because I care about you, you and your brothers. I can't just let you die cause then I will be full of guilt letting you die." I answered.

I then gave him a hug, stroking his purple hair. While he cries on my shoulder. He's just like a child and I'm like a mother comforting the child.

Kanato pov
I couldn't believe it she actually said she cares about me, she is sweet and kind.

I wrapped my arms around her. Moving some of her hair out of the way, and bit her neck. I could hear her whimper in pain, but I just drink her sweet blood flowing into my mouth.

I was right her blood does taste sweet. I drank until my stomach was full. When I pulled away I could see Yui looking dizzy.

Yui pov
Kanato may be the psycho vampire, but he has a soft spot. I have to admit being with them makes my fear and pain fading away.

Maybe I wasn't here to be a sacrificial bride. Maybe I might be living with six sadist vampires for some other different reason.

When I first entered the Sakamaki household I was told that I'm their sacrificial bride. I wish my father was here to tell me everything I need to know, but after finding his diary how could I even speak to him. I don't think I could even trust him anymore. I don't think he's ever coming back.

To be continued...