Subaru's knife and bite

Yui pov
"Subaru..."

"What's wrong?" Subaru asked.

"It's nothing really." I responded.

"I don't believe you. You seem upset, how come you came running out here?" Subaru asked.

"Well....I found out that the triplets killed their own mother." I said in a sad tone. Subaru stand up and holding out a hand for me.

"Come on, or do you want to stay like that?"

I accepted holding his cold hand, I now stood up looking at his red eyes. Subaru kind of blushed the fact that we're still holding hands. Although I didn't want to let go, I just feel like I need someone to stay by my side.

Subaru pov
I could see Yui needs someone by her side, I could see it. She's holding on my hand tightly now like she doesn't want me to go. So I took her to sit down on the bench, still holding her hand, I can't help but blush. We sat down quite....too quite.

"Subaru."

I looked at Yui the way she's looking at me with her pink orbits looks beautiful.

"Subaru how was your mother like?" Yui asked.

When she brought up my mother, just took me back the horrible memories. When my mother would start screaming asking me to kill her.

"I don't want to talk about it." I responded.

"Sorry that I asked you about your mother." Yui apologized.

Yui pov
I could see Subaru is also upset about his mother. I shouldn't have asked him.

"Yui..."

I looked at Subaru, he's actually not facing me but facing the stars in the sky.

"Yes Subaru?" I asked.

"Do you have a mother?" Subaru asked.

I kind of got curious and confused at the same time, because I never knew my mother. Although I wish I met her after I was born.

"No, I actually never had a mother. My father said that my mother died after I was born, but after discovering the truth. He wasn't my real father, I always wondered how my mother looked like, and that one day I get to meet her. The only thing is I don't know if she's alive or dead. It would be nice to have a mother." I explained.

Subaru faced me looked at me like he felt bad for me that I never got a chance to see my mother.

"Yui what do you think it's more pretty a white rose or a red rose?" Subaru asked.

"Well I think white roses are prettier, because I see in many weddings white roses." I responded.

Subaru reached out for a white rose next to him. He also took out a knife cutting the thorns off, and putting it on my ear.

"How do I look?" I asked him.

"You look beautiful like a white rose." Subaru said smiling.

This is actually the first time I see Subaru smiling, I would always see him look irritated. I also smiled at him, and blushed a little.

"Yui I want to give you something." Subaru said in a serious tone.

He took out a silver knife and holding it out to me. This knife is the same knife that I saw in my dream. I took it and looked at it.

"This silver knife could kill any vampire just a single stab in the heart." Subaru said.

"Why are you giving it to me." I asked.

Without even saying anything he hugged me. I felt surprised by his action, and also comforting.

"Yui, I'm giving it to you, so you could stab my with it if I asked you to." Subaru said.

"But I can't possibly do that. I don't kill people." I said.

"Then use it for yourself."

"Eh?"

Subaru moved my hair to the other side. He bit the nape of my neck and started drinking my blood. I could feel myself getting weak and my vision started to get blurry. Subaru stopped drinking, but I still feel dizzy.

Subaru pov
I stopped drinking, and I see Yui looked dizzy. She also felt kind of cold I took off my jacket and wrapped it around her. She put her head on my shoulder, and fell asleep. I smiled at her, she looks kind of cute when she sleeps. I kissed the top of her head and also fell asleep with her.

In the forest...

"It's almost time, we'll meet again my beloved Cordelia."

To be continued...