Laito's game and bite

Yui pov
After dinner I decided to study since I'm a little behind. I couldn't focus cause there are some vampires who want me to skip class, so they could drink my blood.

I sighed in exhausted. I am heading towards my room hoping not to bump into one of the sadist vampires'. I'm standing in front of my door. I turned the door knob, entering my room only to see Laito holding my diary in front face reading it.

'I guess I forgot to put that away before dinner.' I thought to myself.

Laito turn his head to me meeting eye contact. He closed my diary and smirked.

"You know you should have kept your diary somewhere where I couldn't read it Little Bitch." Laito said still having the smirk on his face.

"Now I know so much about you thanks to your diary." Laito said.

"Could you give me back my diary please?" I asked.

Just then I could see that Laito had an idea. I know he will do something perverted or something worst.

"Let's play a game Little Bitch." Laito said.

His smirk grew wider which means his games is way more worst. I knew he will do this to me.

"A game?" I asked confused

"Fufu~ you're so adorable Little Bitch." Laito said.

He came closer to me once he did he went behind and grab my shoulders. Just a blink I wasn't in my room anymore, but I'm in Laito's room.

Laito pov
I teleported to my room with Little Bitch. She has a surprised look on her face.

"Alright Little Bitch my game is I have to hide your diary somewhere in here. You will only have three guesses if you lose I will have a sip of your blood. And if you win you get your diary back and I'll leave you alone." I said.

Even though this is my game and if Little Bitch wins I'm still going to have a sip of her blood.

I went towards a cabinet and took out a black blindfold. I then put it on Little Bitch covering her eyes.

"If you peak then you'll be punished." I whisper to her ear.

I then started to make some noises around the room, so Little Bitch will get it wrong. I decided to hide the diary under the bed. I then took off the blindfold off of Little Bitch revealing her pink irises.

"Now Little Bitch guess where I hid it."  I said.

Yui pov
I only have three guesses, so I need to guess wisely, or else I'm going to have my blood sucked by the pervert vampire.

I looked around the room thinking, where could he had hidden it?

My eyes went to the closet, so my first guess will be the closet.

"I'm guessing the closet." I said.

"Nope." Laito said.

Ok so it wasn't in the closet then my second guess will have to be the cabinets.

"It's in the cabinets." I said.

"Nope." Laito said.

Ok then this is my last guess. I know it's not in cabinets or the closet. If I was Laito where would I hid it. I then look at the bed maybe he must have hidden in it in there.

"You hid it under the bed." I said.

He had a shocked expression which means I won the game. He then pinned me on the bed holding my wrists. I knew it I know that this is his game.

"I did say this is my game which means I could feed on you even though you won." Laito said.

He leaned in towards my neck giveming it a few licks before he bit me I winced in pain.

Laito pov
Little Bitch's blood taste so good. She really is one special girl, but there is something more specail about her blood, only I don't know the answer.

By time I stopped drinking her blood I look to see Little Bitch had fallen asleep. So I lay her full body on my bed resting her head on the pillow and covered her with a blanket. She does look adorable when she sleeps.

I can't help but admire her. I lay down by the other side of Little Bitch, I pulled her closer to me by wrapping my arm around her waist.

I never felt like this before this new feeling. I can't describe it, but it feels good. I like this feeling.

To be continued...