Chapter 2 : Trap House & Pizza

At Kings Trap

Kee' Pov

*Knock Knock Knock*

'He' opened the door and let us in. I had on some camouflage print tights with a red tank that fitted perfectly, showing part of my heart shaped belly ring & my fire red Jordan's. Lee had on the same thing except she had on a black tank & her Oreo retro 5's.

When we walked in the front, King and some guy where playing the PS4 and the others were sitting back watching and betting.

"Wassup sis, sup ma" King said.

"Hi" We both say at the same time.

"Ayee King who that?" Some bright skinned dude asked.

"My sis nigga and she off limits" King said never taking his eyes off the game.

He paused It and turned around, facing us.

" Ayee this is Dj, Tigga, Shoota, Pipe, Tech and Jay" He said pointing to everybody. "Everybody this Kee and  Lee" I noticed that the boy i liked name was Jay.

Hmm ......

"Sup'' They said and we replied back with a simple 'Hi'

-

-

-

*30 minutes later *

"Kee"

"Kee"

"A'Keela" I heard King say waking me up out of my sleep by shaking me.

"What nigga?" I asked pissed 'cause i hated being waken up.

"Go get us some pizza"

Aww hell no! I know this nigga didn't just wake me up for that. I didn't say nothing back i just stared at him " Pleaseeee?" He begged

"King I know your yellow ass didn't wake me for that!" I yelled, getting up. "..Hand me the money" I said to everyone "..Twenty each" I heard everyone smack their lips.

"Why $20" He said.

"MY gas, MY energy, MY time, The pizza and 'cause I said so" They rolled their eyes "..Or you could just get it yourself." I shrugged.

"Here ma" Jay said.

Then they all finally gave in a couple minutes later.

"Thanks" I said with a smile.

"Jay come with me"

"Why" King asked being over dramatic.

"Cause i cant tote all the boxes myself nigga!"

"Oh"

"Alright ma" Jay said, going upstairs. He came back down in some Nike slides and Nike socks and a white v-neck with black b-ball shorts. Dangg, he was fineeeeee!

We walked out the door. "Where is your car" I asked. 

He looked at me weird. "Why?"

"I kinda figured that you didn't wanna ride in a pink and purple car that's all"

He laughed and quickly said. "Follow me".

He lead me to an all black Bugatti. It was fyee !

I called and ordered the pizza and they said it would be ready in an hour. That's just good. *Note the sarcasm* We just rode around until he parked at this huge house! it was B.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l.l.l!!!

"Who house?" I asked

"Mines. Why ma?"