Chapter 17

* 7 days later*

•King POV

Okay, I've given these females more than a week to live. Now its time for payback. I got shoota and tigga going out to find the 2 girls. I did some background check and been having people follow them around. My work phone is ringing. Shoota's calling.

*Phone Call*

Me- "Speak!"

Shoota- "Mane we got both of them at the trap. The one across town!"

Me- "Aight One!"

Shoota- "One"

*Phone call over*

Bout time for revenge! Finna set these Bitches on fire  & Let 'em burn slowly. DON'T EVER FUCK WITH ME 'CAUSE ......I'M THE KING!!

-

-

-

Jay POV

Me and Kee are chilling at her house. We sitting on the couch watching this LAME ASS movie! I hate LMN. She's enjoying it but i'm not. I swear this movie boring as'f yo'!

"Bae lets do something else pleeeeeasee!" i begged.

"Like what?" she asked while turning around.

"Anything other than this" i said

"Okay lets play 21 questions" she requested. I nodded. "Okay you first"

"Umm, have you ever lost your virginity?" i asked

"No, what was the age you lost yours?"

"When i was 13, When you start college?"i asked

"In the fall, Who is your -ex?"

"Mariah, Who is yours?"

"CJ,Why do you have a big house but no one lives in it but you?"

"'Cause i got money to blow. & Whats King middle name?" i asked. She laughed. "C'mon ma you gotta be honest"

"Okaaayyyy, its Kemari" she said. I busted out to laughing! Omg! That name is soo Gay bruh!

We went on an on asking questions 'til it was time for me to go to work. We got up and i was gonna drop her off at king's house with Lee. The ride their was quiet then she finally spoke up.

"Lets switch phones for a week." she said. Damn! I ain't cheating or nothing so it not a biggie. I nodded and gave her my iPhone 5. She gave me her PINK iPhone 5c.

"Ayee ma, you ain't got no case or nothing?" i asked. I really hope she do!

"Real men wear pink. But yeah i do. I should have a black one at King's house."she said. I nodded.

"Okay. & You cant have no secrets. No pass words or nothing. Whats your password?" i asked.

"FDBCIDNWSH. & Yours?" she asked. What the Hell type of password is that? Females Though…

"056790, & What type of password is that?" i asked

"Fuck that bitch cause i don't know why she hating!"  she said. Kee' is so weird for real. I just chuckled and kept driving.

-

-

-

•Lee POV

I've been sick lately. I been getting morning sickness and been throwing up. I have weird cravings and Bitchy mood swings, I  have to tell Kee when she comes over. She'll probably know what to do. 'Ugh' I cant be  regnant. I cannot!…

-

-

-

Kee POV.

I learned about Jay when we were playing 21 questions. Then, asked him to switch phones with me. He didn't have a problem giving it up, neither did i. I just wanted to keep it really. There's  no signs that he was cheating or nothing. I just wanted to. We pulled up to King's house and his car was gone. I gave Jay a kiss and hug. Then, Got out of the truck,

I walked in and Lee looked sick. She quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. She threw up & i held her hair back. She have been getting a little bigger. I hope she isn't pregnant. But then again I'm ready to spoil my niece/nephew!

"Lee are you okay?" i asked

"I think i'm pregnant" she said.

………………

~Keebayee