Chapter 13 : Kee & Jay !

Wattpad deleted my chapter soo I'm NOT gonna rewrite it. I will tell you what happened though! ⇨ Kee and Lee DID fight Cierra and Yarnell as you all know! They went back to the hospital were all the boys were. The boys questioned them and asked them were they were. The girls got annoyed and aggravated of their questions and snapped! Then they left and stormed out the room! & I wish yall could read it, BUT wattpad tripping! anyways that's all that happened 'cause the chapter really was a filler & short!

………………………………

Kee POV.

When me and Lee was leaving out the room, we headed towards the elevator. Well, WAS until i felt someone tug on my arm.'Ugh' I know some of y'all may be wondering, 'Why They so mad?' well the answer is because that Bitch  has my head hurting from all that hair pulling. &  Cierra busted Lee's lip a little. BUT she's still mad.

I turned around and faced Jay. He was soo fine that i wasn't even mad anymore  by just looking at him. He had on black Jordan basket ball shorts, black/white Nike Elite socks, Nike slides,and a black v-neck.

His temp fade was shaped up and he had fresh small curls in it.

"Wassup ma, why the attitude?"  he asked

"Nothing, just pissed that's all"

"Umm, okay. I was gonna ask you why BUT your attitude? I cant deal." he said all serious. I laughed.

"Aww, you're afraid?"

"Nope & of what!" he asked

"Of me nigga!" i said. He looked at me then for a few seconds & busted out laughing. "OMG! Don't laugh 'cause it ain't funny!" he continued laughing though! 'Ugh' i rolled my eyes and turned to walk away. He grabbed my arm once he stopped laughing.& Got serious

"Ayee ma. I think you need to go talk to your brother for real though. You know they hate it when people disrespect them & they was only looking out for you, that's all. Hell i was gonna ask." he said.

I thought about it for a min. Yeah i guess. 'Cause me being the only girl, my BIG brothers are always gonna be worried about me.

"Yeah, i guess. Let me call Lee I'll be in there in Min." i said . He pecked me on the lips and turned to walk away. I called Lee and explained to her and she completely understood and said that she was coming back up. I sat and waited for her.

I saw her walking up to me so i stood up too. We walked into the room & everyone was looking at us except Jay, he was looking at his phone. I guess he didn't tell them that we were coming back.

"At Ice's trap" i said.

" What?" King asked confused

" That's where we were. Damn" Lee said annoyed

"Who the hell is that & why the hell you was at his trap?!" Ray yelled. Jay then looked up with  confused look.

"I told him that if he touch my brother then i was gonna beat his ass. & we ALL know that I  don't talk to just talk.  So i went there and he said that he said that he didn't shoot you" i said

"He said that he was shooting at Jay" Lee added. Jay looked pissed at that cause he tensed up a little.

"Why? We don't know. But anyway Lee got annoyed at his calmness and asked who did it and Blah, Blah, & it turned out that it was two girls that we had supposed to been had beef with" i said.

"And who was that?" Jay asked

"Umm, some bitch named Yarnell i guess and Ice's sister Cierra" Lee said