Chapter 10 : Hoe- ster !

Kee POV

I've been sitting in this room ever since the fight. Ice has came in a couple times to keep me company & bring me food. I was now sitting in bed texting Lee. The message(s) read:

Mee ♥: Gurrrl Wassup?

My Dayyyy1 Bitch! : Omg ! Bitch is you okay?!

Mee♥: Yeahh! Girl its nice in this Bitch! & The kidnapper is soo fineeee♥ツ… Tell everyone i said hey.

My Dayyyy1 Bitch! : They said hey! & Jay said he gonna beat your ass. But anyways what you been doing in that bitch?!

Mee♥: Nothing i got in 2 fights, though! & Tell Jay that he will always be my main! Haha,ツ…

My Dayyyy1 Bitch! : Umm, do i need to come and whoop ass?! & Girl his scary ass been in here panicking since you been gone & been staying here every night. Me & King cant even have fun anymore! :(

Mee♥: Bitch, leave my boo alone ! & i miss yall soooooo much! :'( & No i handled everything!). I'm like the only one in here with red on. Tell my brother i been violating my ass off just for him and the crew! 'Cause I'm a boss! :)

My Dayyyy1 Bitch! : Okayy, i gotta go. Ttyl. & King said 'That's my nigga & stay strong. & Jay said he love you!!

Mee ♥: Alright bye & tell everybody i lovee themm!! ♥ツ✔

After i sent that text Ice came down. He had on a all black with his gamma blue 11. & he had a fresh Lion to shape his hair up. Of course, his blue bandana with a gold chain. Omg!!

"Umm, i need to bath… soo you need to get me some clothes." i said

"Alright ill tell my sister to go buy you some"he said "Oh yeah what size do you wear in shirt, pants, underwear, & shoes?" he asked. i told him everything and he left out.

-

-

-

* 30 minutes Later *

Jay came back in and the Cierra was behind him.( A/N : cierra is the one that Lee  & kee fought with)  I jumped up and punched her in the face. Ice just stood there confused & shocked. He grabbed me by my wrist & dragged me into his room. i don't know why he have an office and room.

"Why the hell you punch my sister?" he yelled. i rolled my eyes. he tightened his grip on my arm & backed me into the wall." stop rolling them Damn eyes & tell me why" he asked again

I rolled my eyes & said " 'Cause she got into a fight with my Best Bitch & Her stupid side chick jumped in it! & Because i felt the need too, cause she a hoe!" i explained

"My sister isn't a hoe"

I laughed before saying " Yes the hell she is & let my wrist go!" He let my wrist go and walked out the room. He came back in With cierra. He must really want me to tap that ass again?! I  thought.

"Apologize & tell her that she isn't a hoe" Ice begged. I shook my head and laughed. Is this nigga stupid or nah? Cierra stood on the other side of the room wiping blood from her face.

"Why not?" he asked

"Tell her to tell you why she isn't a hoe" i said putting emphasis on 'isn't'.

"CeCe tell me that you not a hoe" he begged. i laughed.

"I'm not" she lied.

"well if I'm not mistaken a hoe is someone who sleeps with other folks nigga, loses her virginity at the age 12 & sucks nigga for a living. Am i right or nah?" i asked. Ice  stood there looking pissed. i chuckled & walked out.

When i got there i hopped in the shower for 20 min. i got out and wrapped the towel around me.

I walked back into the room & ice was in there looking pissed i grabbed the clothes that Cierra brought which consists of : a black tank top, black bra/panties, & gray sweats with black socks and Nike slides. i was hesitant first until i saw the price tags that let me know it was new. I put them on in the bathroom & walked back out and he still was there.

I sat down in the chair  & he asked. " ma why you ain't sleeping in the bed?"

"Because ion know who fucked in there, slept, died, slobbed, pissed, and laid in that bed. I'm good sleeping in the chair." He grabbed me & once again he walked me into his room. I was hesitant until he gave me a look.

So i got in and he showered and got in too. He wrapped his arms around me and that's how i went to sleep.

Sleeping with my kidnapper.…

…………………………………………

Vote and Comment

Follow me on Instagram @_keejayee

~keebayee