Chapter 4 : Jealousy's the ugliest trait ...

*Beep Beep Beep*

I woke up to my alarm going off and strong arms around me. Jay. I couldn't get out his reach so I turned around and pushed him. He still didn't move so I had one more other choice. I started grinding on him and waking his 'friend' up. "Stoooop for you start something." he groaned.

Yes, I knew that would wake him up!

" Move I need to go to the bathroom " He released me and I went to the bathroom to  brushed my teeth. I heard the him leave the bed but he didn't come In the bathroom. A few minutes later he came in and  brushed his teeth also. He must've went to get car to get his then.

When I left out to go make the bed up it already was! Oh well. I put my shoes back on and so did he. I turned everything off and grabbed my bag. We left but not before I locked my door.

"Nice house" He said once we were in the car. I replied with a simple 'Thanks' . We went and got the pizza then stopped by Wal-Mart to get pops. On our way in the store, nasty Thots were giving me mugs and flirting with Jay. So I gave them a show.ツ I stopped grabbed Jay's hand and kissed him long and hard. I heard noise in the back but didn't mind them. I stopped and his facial expression was priceless! Dangg nigga! Haha.♥ ツ.

We continued walking to the pop aisle 'til Jay finally asked "Why you do that, when we ain't together?"

I laughed " Cause they were staring too hard & plus they didn't know." I  said with a shrug.

"Okay and Jealous or naaah ma?" He said laughing

"Naah " I replied when we got the pops. We walked to the counter and a man was ringing our things up. He was fine, too. But not as pretty as Jay.

He was staring at me and i was blushing l. Jay must've got mad and pulled me in front of him. My back was to his front. i let out a chuckle. Jealous or naaah? :) The man stop staring as hard as he was at first . But he winked and that fully pissed Jay off. He pulled me into a kiss long and hard.

Then said "This all me nigga"  He was cute when he was mad. He paid for the pops and grabbed the bags.

"Jealous or naaah?" i said mocking his voice.

"Nah , he just was staring too hard" I laughed 'cause he was cute when he was jealous.

-

-

-

*At The trap*

"Dangg, it shole took y'all long enough" king said

"Nigga Stfu!" Jay said. He was still pissed at the man from wal-Mart. Kmsl.

"Ayee Kee' why this nigga mad?" shoota asked

"haha long story short. He's jealous" i laughed & so did everyone else except Jay. He was mugging mad hard. ✔

"we going to the club or nah?" Lee asked

"I am" i said

"Yeah" everyone said

"Wateva" Jay said

-

-

-

‧Jay Pov

Nigga still got me pissed. I admit i am wrong for being mad but that nigga aint know if we were together or not. Then, kee' got the nerves to joke about it. Short ass. But Damn, she fine as'f though. Imma wife her one day!

...............

How y'all like this book?