Chapter 15 : DRAMA

Kee POV.

Kalia led the way to the room and pointed for me to sit on the chair. I sat down and waited for her to talk. Her room actually cute. She had pink, purple, and black zebra striped walls and the same bed set. She had a section in the room were her Black computer was. She had a walk in closet. A '45 in. t.v on the wall. & everything a girl could ask for. Oh yeah! & Like me, she had a Collection of Jordan's going around the wall!

"Soo, my brother has told me a lot about you! & I've never seen my brother go crazy or talk about a girl. 'Cause he always keep quiet." Lia said. "& he has never brought a girl home" I smiled at the thought.

"Aww, how sweet" i cooed

"Yeah, but anyways … about what happened down stairs… Jaylee  has a HUGE crush on my brother. I was about to beat that hoe for talking back to my moms. Real Talk! & I really didn't fool with her the long way because she fake and the school's hoe. & i ─" she said. Before she was interrupted by  phone call.

I laughed at how real this girl was keeping it! I like her already.

"Hello?" she said into the phone

……………

"YOU GONE DO WHAT, TO WHO?!" she yelled

……………

"Okay Bitch, meet me at the park!" she said before she hung up.

She ran into her closet and changed into some basketball shorts, a pink tank top, & her fire red's off the wall. She brushed her long black/gold hair into a ponytail. & Ran out the door. I followed behind. I guess she's about to fight! "Kee' C'mon!"  she yelled as she ran down the stairs. Jay gave me a confused look and i shrugged.

-

-

-

Jay POV.

Before we were walking out the door, i noticed what Lia had on. She's dressed like she's about to fight! Oh well, i hope its that Bitch Jayla or Jackie whatever her name is! But Lets see what finna happen…

-

-

-

Lia POV.

That HOE waited good 'til she was out of my house, then gone try to call and talk that BULLSHIT! & now I'm about to fuck her up. 'Cause one (1) she talk back to my moms, Two (2) i found out she slept with my -ex, and Three (3) she a Hoe! So now FUCK THAT BITCH!

-

-

-

Kee POV.

We were walking to the park. Well… Me and Jay was. Lia was running, Literally! When we got there i saw Ole girl from Earlier with the nasty attitude! I guess, that's who Lia was about to fight. But there was 1 other girl beside ha'. I HOPE they ain't tryna jump, 'Cause i will feel free to pop off on a hoe! Lia ran up to Jaylee and started yelling.

"BITCH WHATS THAT SHIT THAT YOU WAS TALKING OVER THE PHONE?! YOU WAS JUST AT  MY HOUSE & YOU COULD'VE SAID IT THEN…"  she yelled

"Hoe stfu! & That's why Mario didn't want your ass. Lil fake ass. You was just getting played" she said happily. She just don't know that she's the one sounding like a Thot! Smh.

"You already on my hit list and now you just adding on. & you disrespected my momma! Hoe ian come here  for no talking!" Lia yelled again

"Fuck you and yo' momma! Both of ya-" she got cut off by Lia