Chapter 20

Kee POV

After we left footlocker, we took the shoes back into the car. As soon as we went back in, we went to Gucci. I got him a Gucci belt and me one, too. I went and got us matching outfits and i went back to LV and got me a purse to match.

I got him a gold Rolex, Diamond Earrings both Gold And Silver witch was $200 EACH, a machine gun with 'Jay' carved in red on the side, and 20 pair of Nike Elite socks, 17 pair of Nike Socks, Jordan socks,  4 pair of Nike slides (colors he didn't have) , Jordan slides (colors be didn't have), colorful skinny jeans, and MORE.

"I'm soo hungry & tired!" Lee yelled

We walked to the food court and i had only had a large fry with a small Mountain Dew, Lia had a chicken salad with water, Tyree had a Chicken dinner with small fry, & Lee fat ass had a Large Fry with a strawberry short cake,  Double Cheese Burger with extra pickles and a Large Sprite.

We left the mall in separate cars & headed to my house. We all had 5 bags each, well, Lee had 3 & Tyree had about 10 & more. He is soo strong and cute. Lia has good taste, i see.

I showed them the Guest room closet to put the bags in. We chilled and watched a movie for a then talked and Laughed At Lee & Ty constant arguing. Kmsl.

_____________________________________________

We pulled up King's house and got out the car.

Lee walked ahead and unlocked the door with her key. We opened it and King, Jay, Shoota, Tigga, and Tech were sitting in the front smoking. Jay and Tigga was playing GTA 5.

This shit soo strong bruh! & Kings yellow ass knows that Lee cant smell that loud stuff! Smh.

" Hey sis, sup ma" King said. Lee rolled her eyes and Headed up stairs.

"Heyy King and Y'all" i said

"Sup best friend!" Tigga said. He truly is tho! He keeps it real and i so Funny!

I walked over to Jay and gave him a hug and a peck on the lips.

"That's all i get?!" he said.

I chucked and Nodded my head slowly. I turned to walk away and he stood up and grabbed my arm. He turned me around and planted a big juicy kiss on my lips. His lips are soo soft. We kissed for what seemed like forever 'til King got up and pulled Jay back. Kmsl. Over protective ass!

Jay pushed King off him & then mugged the hell outta him. King just nodded and Jay rolled his eyes. I busted out laughing and went upstairs with my bestie.

I went into Kings room and i heard the shower on. Lee must be in the shower then. I walked to

MY room and hopped in the shower, too. I took a 15 minute shower then got out and brushed my teeth.

I walked out the bathroom and put on my Bra and panties. I slipped on my hello Kitty Tank top  with PINK sweats. I put on my low top black Nike socks with the Nike slides to match.

Lee walked in the room and she looked pissed. I always know how to cheer my bestie up.

"Want to watch a movie and go to Wal-Mart to buy snacks?" i asked

"Sure" she smiled. Told ya'!

We walked down stairs and The boys were still down there. Except Tigga, Shoota, and Tech were gone. They were now playing 2k.

I grabbed the Keys and headed for the door. They turned around when they heard the keys jiggle.

"Where y'all going?" Jay asked