Chapter 22 Part 2

*Flashback*

"This." The other said. As soon as that left his mouth, gun shots went off.

*Flash back over*

___________________________________________

King POV

Gun shots started to go off.

My Niggas were loaded so i know that there would be no problem. I had 2 cars with 5 of my goons surrounding the trap, 10 around back, 10 inside, & 2 Guards out front.

They must've killed the two guards then.

As soon as the two that i just hired, Derrick and Quay, started shooting. Everyone started. I shot twoin the head, Jay shot one, and Shoota shot one, and Tech shot one.

Then we heard shots coming from the back.

I heard Lee scream then…

Pow!

Pow!

Pow!

We rushed to the back and saw 3 dead bodies, and Kee's gun that she had custom made on the ground.

"Fuck!" Jay yelled out in anger.

I ran to my office and the door was kicked down, Lee was missing.

I went into Jays office. His door was kicked down,too. Kee' was missing.

"How the Fuck bruh…" i said

"Call Shawn, and tell him to send the people from the trap across town with the clean up crew, too. " he told Shoota.

-

-

-

Kee POV

I was sitting in Jays office when he left out.

Then i heard gun shots go off. It sounded like i heard a door being kicked down.

Then i beard something that i never wanted to hear. I heard my best friend since 6th grade scream. She never scream, so i knew someone must've gotten her.

I hopped up and grabbed my gun.

I ran towards the door, but it got kicked down before i could open it.

Three dudes with ski masks came in with all black on and blue bandanas. I knew those Bandanas from somewhere, but i just couldn't put my finger on it.

Then it all came to me … Ice.

Lord knows i don't wanna be kidnapped no more. I shot each of them in the bead and ran out the room. I went around back.

Then i felt a hand cover my mouth and it all went black.…

I woke up in a room. The lights were off, but from the little light coming from the outside i saw a figure sitting in a chair across the room.

I tried to get up, but they had ropes across my arm, and my legs tied up. I was sitting in a chair.

Then the door opened, Someone came down. They turned on the lights and i could finally see who it was. It was him! Ice.

He snatched the tape from around my mouth and went and did the same to the other person, i guess. I turned to look at the person and it was no other than my best friend.

5 More people came down stairs along with 2 dudes carrying a gun.

"Do you know why y'all are here?" Ice asked.

"No WE don't" i said playing dumb.

Yes. King told me he killed Yarnell and Cierra. I mean who wouldn't? How you gone shoot somebody, Not kill them, and walk around like its all cool? Dumb ass.

"I think you do"

"Well, i SAID we don't" i said while rolling my eyes.

"Stop playing dumb bruh. You know that you and yo' friend has killed my sister. "

"Actually we didn't" i said with much attitude.

"How you don't know that yo' sister wasn't out hoeing around, messed with somebody else's nigga and they killed her?" Lee asked with the same attitude.

That's MY guh that i know and love. We ain't scared of these niggas!  Never have, Never will.

"Ma i know you. Well, i don't really know you, but from that lil time you was here. You wasn't taking shit from nobody & when my sister and Yarnell said that they shot yo' brother. Do you really think that we think, you was gonna let that shit go?"

"Damn, You smart i see. But i didn't. If you know my brother you'd say the same. I mean who would let somebody shoot them, maybe tried to kill them, and walk around like they all good? Nobody." i said.

"And yo' sister dumb ass fuck! Matter fact you is,too. Ya' see,  Who would confess to some shit like that. And knowing good and well they couldn't fight or knew how to defend themselves. Who? Nobody but a Dumb ass who needs to be killed!" Lee said.

"Manee, Bruh chill with all that. 'Cause all i know is that i ain't gone let you go this easily. Like i did last time.… Oh yeah! I found all of them Tracking thingies you had on you. I had the same shit fa' my sister. & You might not get to see yo brother or lil boyfriend again. We in a different state my guh!" 

Damn, Damn, Damn!

-

-

-

Lee POV

What the hell he mean we ain't gone see King and Jay no more. Damn Lie! They needa C'Mon and bring they ass 'cause i don't have all year!

& I know this nigga saw me with this baby budge.

But his ugly ass is FINEE though! He was bright- skinned, High top temp fade with curls in it, swagg, and big brown eyes. He looked to be about 23 but who knows.

I see what Kee' ment, when she said he was. But nobody could compare to my King. 

*20 minutes later*

We been in here sitting in this room. Its feels like forever and a day. Im hungry and bored as fuck! Kee really haven't been saying nothing. I ain't mad though! 'Cause it looks like she is in deep thought.

"What you thinking about boo?" i asked.

"How the hell we gone get out of this bitch" she answered.

"Shiit ion know neither"

" Ayee. But what if we in a state that one of my brothers own, though!"

"Nawl, he  know not to come to a state that be don't know about." she shrugged.

……………………………………………

-Share this book y'all. I would like to thank yall for reading. But I'm thinking about making this book end after a couple more chapters. Part 3 of Chapter 22 will be next.

-Follow me on instagram @_keejayee Yes. I follow back.

-Kik: @iStayy_083000

~Keebayee