Chapter 1

A/N First chapter and my first time writing again after a long time. I'm really sorry >< but anyway, I hope you like it ^^ BTS is probably a little OOC...or maybe too OOC

______________________________________________________

Third person's POV

~BTS~

"Hyung, what's this?" A certain leader of BTS asked his manager who has presenting the whole group a bowl with papers in them.

"You know that fan service is really popular right now, right?" The manager asked first. BTS who just woke up, obviously too sleepy to care of anything right now, gave a weak 'yeah' as a reply.

"Ok good. So in order to promote the group as well as the other groups who you will know later on. I've selected the top four most popular girl groups that is being paired with you." The manager explained. Hearing this kind of news first thing in the morning made all the members groan in disbelief and annoyance.

"Oh come on. Whatever. You might be asking what this bowl if for. I put in the four girl groups that is being shipped with you. Just pick a paper and the girl group that is picked the most will be your partner. Ok? Ok go." The manager continued a little too fast for the awoken boys to comprehend.

"Wait wait hyung, can you tell us the girl groups first?" Rap Monster asked.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Anyway the groups are Twice, GFriend, Red Velvet and Lovelyz." The manager said.

Rap Monster's POV

What is our manager thinking. He knows that if we work together we'll get bashed. What promote?

"Uh, hyung, don't you think either of the groups will get bashed?" I asked the most obvious question that no one has brought up yet.

"Oh now you won't get bashed, I think..at least not so much 'cause these are the popular ships right now." Our manager explained again. I finally nodded my head, still weak to think so much about it.

"I guess I'll go first then?" Someone said, I still didn't pay attention. I told myself I'll just go last. I was thinking of the groups our hyung mentioned.

Twice, GFriend, Red Velvet, and Lovelyz....Let's see, Twice is fine, they seem cool and collected (A/N Ok, I don't really know) GFriend on the other hand are the complete opposite. They're crazy and fun, now that's entertainment. I smiled at the thought of working with GFriend, I don't like them that way but if it's for entertainment then it's them. Red Velvet? Oh that would also be nice, they're also quite crazy. But...Lovelyz? They're too gentle, quite...maybe even boring. I don't really know.

"Hyung it's you're turn." Jimin told me finally letting me pay attention with what's happening.

"Oh, uh ok." I responded timidly. I went nearer the bowl and picked a paper. For some reason, I was praying it wasn't Lovelyz. I know it's a jerk way but, I don't really know if it will work out with them.

I opened my paper and saw Lovelyz written. I sighed, but then again maybe I'm the only one who picked Lovelyz. There might be chance with the others.

"Ok so everybody got a paper now. Please say who you picked." Our manager said.

"Twice"

"GFriend"

"Twice"

"Lovelyz"

"Lovelyz"

"Red Velvet"

"Lovelyz." I said and I realized now who will be with us. I guess they didn't answer my prayers. I sighed again.