Chapter 10

My god, I saw a really legit MiHope moment and suddenly MiHope rose from my ship list. Anyway, chapter 10~

____________________________________

Jiae's POV

"Yah, why do always steal my spot." I heard someone say. I didn't need to open my eyes anymore since I know who this 'someone' is. Min freaking Yoongi. 

"It's not only your spot Suga." I said still not opening my eyes. "And besides, there's another hammock there." I continued. I heard shuffling noises so I guess he did sit on the other hammock.

"Why are you not hanging out with your members?" I asked. Actually I should've not since it wasn't really awkward anyway. What are you doing Jiae?

"Hm? I'm tired, I just wanna rest." He answered. 

"What did you do for the whole day? I believe you did nothing." I said sarcastically.

"Oh shut up. You did nothing too." He said back.

"OMO! This is scandalous! Min Yoongi and Yoo Jiae sleeping togeth--" Yein suddenly said out of nowhere. This girl can be really annoying at times.

"Can you shut up!" I shouted at her.

"Also we're just resting. When you say 'sleeping together' it kinda becomes different." Suga added. I looked at him weirdly, is he really thinking of that.

"Why though. I'm not thinking of anything, it's just you who thinks of that." Yein said wiggling her eyebrows, clearly implying something.

"What a maknae we have." I mumbled quietly. "Anyway, why are you here?" I asked.

"Why not? You don't me to disturb your alone time? Ok I see I see." She said playfully.

"OK fine. I'm out of here then." Suga said standing up.

"Aww, mianhae oppa! Please come back to Jiae-unnie!" She shouted still not done with her teasing. I kicked her a little.

"Yah!"

"Mianhae unnie. I'll go now, it seems like I'm a disturbance here! Bye~" She said before running away, probably to escape my wrath that's starting to form. Ok not really, I love our maknae. She's just annoying at times....all times.

After awhile, I heard someone come back. Please, I thought Yein's done with her job of being annoyi-- oh..guess it's not Yein.

"Why are you back here?" I asked Suga who came back.

"Because I like you." What? I shot him an 'what-in-the-world' look.

"It's comfortable ok. Don't start getting ideas." He said before actually laying down and sleeping. 

"I'm not!" I shouted because I swear I saw a smirk.

"By the way, you can call me Yoongi you know. Even Yein knows my real name." He said not bothering to actually see if I was awake or not.

"Yeah ok. I guess I'll call you that then." I said after a pause.

~

Baby Soul's POV

I chased the four of them towards the club. Seriously, if they want to get drunk (which I hope not) then they could just go to the bar. Who knows what they want to do here? It's full of...uh, things I'd rather not see.

"Yah Lee Mijoo, Seo Jisoo. What do you think you're doing? Wait where's Jisoo?" I asked Mijoo and J-hope, who were thankfully just talking to each to other. Jisoo can't be found anywhere, I'm really worried, what if something happened to her, what if--