Chapter 11

I'm currently having some mild author's block so updates might be every other day or something. Please still anticipate it. Kamsamnida!

Also everything's not caught on cam cause you wouldn't want to film Rap Monster actually dancing with some girls right? The production crew were having their own fun and not actually minding the groups, which is of course irresponsible but hey! At least they can do whatever they want?

_______________________________________

Third Person's POV

-Meanwhile, Jisoo-

"....Oppa..." Jisoo called using the phone she borrowed from Jhope. She doesn't really want to be in the club so she went out instead. 

"Ne?" The mysterious voice from the phone responded.

"Nothing, I'm just bored." She said.

"Aren't you on a vacation now?" The voice asked.

"Yes but I have nothing to do. Everyone's with someone else." She confessed.

"Hmm..wanna talk with me then?" 

"That's what I'm doing now." 

"Ok then. I miss you too so let's talk ok?"

"Mm." Jisoo replied.

~

-Back to MiHope-

"...what-what did I say?" Mijoo asked somehow feeling nervous for some reason.

"Back in the club. Did you forget it?" Jhope answered.

~flashback~

"Are you just going to sit here?" Jhope asked Mijoo, who was indeed just sitting where the drinks are.

"Hm? Yeah of course. What do you expect me to do?" She asked back. Eyeing some drinks to drink later.

"Nothing. I just thought you were going to go crazy and dance in the middle of the room." He said chuckling a bit. Mijoo chuckled as well.

"Hey uh. Can I borrow the phone, Mijoo." Jisoo who was sitting with her the whole time, asked.

"Oh I forgot it in the house." Mijoo answered.

"Oh um, then do you have a phone maybe?" Jisoo then asked Jhope. 

"Yeah here." He said, giving his phone to Jisoo. Yeah for some reason, these three have become friends.

"Thanks." She said shortly.

"Why do you need it though?" Mijoo asked before Jisoo can even stand up.

"I just wanna talk to someone, outside cause it's loud in here. So bye!" She said before going out not minding whatever Mijoo and Jhope were saying.

"That was weird." Mijoo commented.

"Yeah...anyway, wanna drink then?" Jhope asked.

"Yeah." Mijoo agreed before asking for shots. After a few shots Mijoo confessed something. "I...I actually can't hold my liquor."

"What?! Why are you drinking then?" Jhope asked chocking on his drink.

"B-because I like the taste!" Mijoo reasoned out. It's not really a good reason but that's the ony reason she has.

"God what will I do when you get dunk then?" Jhope asked panicking a bit.

"Oh never mind, just call Jisoo or Soul unnie." Mijoo by this time, was quite drunk already.

"Oh god..." Jhope only muttered because, first of all where the hell is Jisoo and Baby Soul and second of all, he'll probably end up carrying her instead.