Chapter 8

GUYS PLEASE SUPPORT LOVELYZ!

______________________________________

Third Person's POV

~night at dorm~

"Girls! Look at this article." Jisoo called for her members. They were able to borrow a phone for the purpose of looking at articles and feed backs to improve their performance in the future.

"What is it?" They all rushed to the living room.

"Look, the title says 'Lovelyz and BTS showing their true selves.'" Jisoo read out the title.

"What does that even mean? Is it bad or good?" Sujeong asked as they scrolled down to read the whole article. They read the main topics but immediately went to the comments.

"'Omg, they look even closer than the first episodes'"

"'OMO? it feels realer..I mean yeah they were fighting a little, but it was a cute fight!'"

"'Banglyz rise!'"

"Wait, what's a 'banglyz'?" They stopped reading comments after reading this strange one. 

"Wait...is it supposed to be, BTS and Lovelyz combined?" Sujeong thought and her unnies looked at her weirdly.

"What...oh! 'Bang' from Bangtan and 'Lyz' from Lovelyz, oh~ I get it now." They all said as they figured out what the strange named meant. 

"But still..what is it supposed to imply then?" Someone asked and they continue to ponder.

~BTS~

"Oh?" Rap Monster muttered as he sees an article about BTS and Lovelyz.

"Hm..why?" Jhope said, noticing the reaction of their leader.

"It's an article about us..and Lovelyz." He said, showing the article. The other members heard this and they slowly gathered around the said article.

"'Lovelyz and BTS showing their true selves?' What's that supposed to mean?" Jin asked after reading the title.

"'In the latest episode of the reality show that BTS and Lovelyz are in, fans noticed that the two groups acted less awkwardly and were having fun with each other. Some netizens say that they're finally comfortable with each other but some also say that it was only because they were playing in an arcade.'" They read the article.

"Were we really like that?" They questioned.

"I don't know...maybe?" Jimin answered.

-shooting-

Third person's POV

"You must've read the article about you two, right?" The staff asked. The two groups nodded their heads to answer.

"Good. Because of the positive response on that situation, we decided on something..." 

"What?" They asked.

"We decided that, we won't give you scripts anymore." The staffs finally said. When they heard this, there was a mixed of shock and maybe a little joy in the reactions.

"Ah but--" Baby Soul tried to say something when Jin interrupted her.

"Unnie it's fine. I'm a really bad actress, but at least with the script gone now I can be myself!" She said happily, jumping up and down with her fellow 4d members, Jisoo, Mijoo and Yein.

Baby Soul looked at them weirdly, but only for a split second because what's new? They're always like this anyway.

Rap Monster's POV