Q and A (answers)

Thank you to the people who asked questions ^^ (@daily_rookie , @-lovelyzlinus , and @jangdongwoo123 *though I don't know if it's actually questions for the Q and A but I'll include it anyway)

I'll be a character here by the way, just the one who reads the question for them lol xD

_____________________________________

~KeiMin

"The first pair is KeiMin! Kei and Jimin, enter the room now!" Caratlinus (A/N yes that's me XD) called for the pair.

"Hi, Caratlinus, nice to see you doing this things." They greeted. 

"Yeah yeah, let's start now." Caratlinus brushed them off, too excited for the Q and A

"Ok this is for Jimin from daily_rookie."

"'Jimin do you like Kei? You were kinda jealous when Kei hugged a ghost at the haunted house.'" Caratlinus read the question. Jimin immediately stiffened. He's confused himself and now he's being asked?

"Uh- that..I don't know?.....I mean, maybe..." He said stuttering also mumbling the last parts for only him to hear. Caratlinus shook her head at the confusion of Jimin.

"Ok, I'll accept that answer. Anyway, next question if for Kei~ from -lovelyzlinus"

"Are you having feelings for Jimin? Is he just a good friend or are you having a secret crush on him?" It's now Kei's turn to stiffen. Is he just a good friend, or what?

"J-jimin? He's a really really g-good friend...yeah..." She answered stuttering as well. This time Caratlinus rolled her eyes. These two, they're really cute but why are they still in the denial stage? Oh wait, why am I asking myself? I'm the author...god this is confusing.

"Another two for Jimin!" Caratlinus said way too loud for the two awkward people right now. 

"Aww why is it me?" Jimin whined a bit but Caratlinus just responded with a "shush, at least there are questions"

"It's from the same person: Who is cuter, You or Kei? What do you think about Kei's 'oppayah' aegyo?"

"I never thought of myself as cute--"

Caratlinus cut him off with a "Oh please Jimin, you're adorable af" 

"Anyway, I think Kei is definitely cuter. H-her 'oppaya' aegyo is also c-cute..." Jimin answered, confident at first then becoming shy again.

"Second question is from jangdongwoo123: Well jimin what about kei? You guys always have a cute chemestry.. Do you like kei?

"Uh-- same answer as the first question..." He answered quickly, now definitely embarrassed.

"God you two, just date already." Caratlinus said sighing and shaking his head.

~MiHope

"Next is MiHope! Hey you two, get over here!" 

"Yo, caratlinus!" They greeted as if they were some underground rapper or something.

"Yo~ anyway, let's start." 

"Fist question is for Jhope and it's from daily_rookie: Hoseok what are your feelings towards Mijoo!?"

"Mijoo is cool man~" He answered offering a high-five and Mijoo accepting it.

"Well, um ok?" Caratlinus responded, like what kind of answer was that? Is 'cool' a feeling now?

"Next one is for you Mijoo, it's from -lovelyzlinus: how does it feel to be with Hoseok?! DO YOU LOVE/ LIKE HIM?!" Mijoo chocked on the water she was drinking after hearing the question.