Chapter 5

A/N I wanna focus on other ships on this chapter so yeah ^^ This chapter will be solely in Third Person's POV

Anyway, please vote and comment~~

_______________________________________

Third Person's POV

"So here we are in the arcade! Enjoy yourselves!" The staffs said to the two group who bowed and said their thanks before running excitedly towards the entrance.

"...well, enjoy at least for today hehe." The staff added but no one heard it and the camera didn't even catch it. (A/N ok nothing bad is really gonna happen, well...maybe XD)

~ Flashback awhile ago morning ~

-Lovelyz dorm-

"Why are they waking us up early?" The girls mumbled as the staffs for the reality show they are in shakes them. 

"Mm...5 more minutes." Someone mumbled sleepily.

"Girls please wake up. We have an announcement." One of the staffs said in hope to alert the girls. When they heard that, the girls started waking up properly.

After they've completely woke up and washed their face, the girls gathered in the living room together with the staff to hear the 'announcement'.

"Where do you think will we go today?" They asked first. 

"Uh, the park?"

"Everland?"

"The arcade? or maybe...you're going to take us somewhere suspicious!"

The girls guessed, throwing in some random suggestion even going as far as Singapore or America.

"Ok, that's enough guessing. Well Mijoo actually guessed the right answer." The staff said.

"What?! So you are going to take us somewhere suspicious!" Mijoo said loudly forgetting about the fact that she DID say 'arcade' before that.

"No Mijoo, we're not gonna do that please. We're going to the arcade as you mentioned." One of the staffs said. 

With this said, the girls brightened up with some still unsure.

- interview - 

Mijoo

"I actually mentioned before I wanted to go to the arcade, and now we're going there!" Mijoo said happily.

-----------------------------

Kei

"Mmmm... the arcade?...." Kei, on the other hand, was the complete opposite of Mijoo and just ended her unsure sentence with an equally unsure laugh.

- end - 

~ end of flashback ~

"I'm gonna beat you hyungs!" Jungkook shouted enthusiastically, running around towards different games.

"Before you get excited." The staffs said to cut off the excitement.

"You should actually obtain a certain amount of tickets so that you can exchange it to real money and use it to eat later." The staffs informed about the twist in the game. (A/N Ok i dunno if you actually get to exchange it to real money but whatever)

"Also you're not aloud to refill the amount of the card."

"Aww, wae?" They whined.

"Wait, but how much is this 'certain amount'?" Rap Monster asked amongst the whines.

"100000 won." 

"WOAH! How are we going to get that. Are you serious?" Some complained while some had their mouths wide open in shock.