Chapter 7

Thank you so much for 100+ votes. It may seem not much, but it's already much for me. Kamsamnida~

______________________________________

Mijoo's POV

"The final and biggest clues are inside the haunted mansion behind you." We turned around to look at the mansion that was behind us the whole time. We didn't really pay much attention to it when we came here, I didn't now it will be our final post.

"Ah, jinjja! I can't do this!" Jhope, who was my partner for the activities suddenly shouted. 

"Since the clues are inside the mansion, the activity will be a scavenger hunt." The staffs said. We shouted more at this.

"Ugh, why do you do this to us!" We complained clearly scared as heck. Some members already have their souls out of their bodies. Really, Sujeong is literally frozen right now. 

"Ah eottokhae, I'm really bad at this things. I get scared easily." Jhope, who was already crouching down in fear, said.

"....Me too." I said and we looked at each other and realized, we were doomed.

"Ah! We're doomed! We're doomed..." We said and the other laughed at us for a sec before they went back to worrying.

"You will all go at once but each pair is assigned to a different part of the house, as you can see the mansion is pretty big so try to search hard. After you are done with a certain room, you can go to another to find more clues. Hurry up, it's getting late." 

"Ah eottokhae?" We all whispered to oursleves. 

"Hey, we'll go first." Someone suddenly said and we all turned our heads to this brave one. It turns out it was Jungkook.

"Yah! Who said that." Yein, his partner clearly didn't like the idea. The staff liked the idea though and agreed.

Jungkook's POV

We went inside the house and we were immediately greeted with creepiness. I admit it was scary, but actually more exciting.

"Are you good with this things?" Yein asked me since I volunteered.

"Yeah, I mean it's fine for me and I actually quite like it." I answered while looking around the place. It really feels like a ghost can pop out of nowhere.

"We had a ghost prank once. The ghost popped out of our recording room and I cursed at it." She started telling a story while chuckling a bit to ease her own nervousness. Wait, she cursed at a ghost?

"I didn't know it was a hidden camera, so in short, I cursed in a broadcast." She ended while laughing. I chuckled along too, seriously at times like those one should at least now they are being recorder right. Whatever, I think it would be funny if I see it this time.

~

Third Person's POV (MiHope)

Unlike the two maknaes, this pair seems to have a problem.

"....What should we do.." Mijoo asked by the entrance.

"....I think we should step forward first." Jhope responded. Yes, they were still stuck frozen by the entrance.

"I can't do that..."

"I can't do that too..."

~

Sujeong's POV

"Sujeong-ie, sunjeong look." V called for me while we were walking to the assigned room. I turned around to look.

"Ah!" I shouted when he pointed to a really creepy wall painting. Aish, seriously this guy.

"Ah jinjja hajima! (Really, stop it)" I shouted at him. I am scared of a lot of things and that painting is not an exception.