Chapter 13

Again, I'm sorry guys for not updating >< Please do enjoy this chapter nonetheless~

____________________

-off cam-

Third Person's POV

After their string of activities, the two groups decided to call it a day and attend to their nightly routine. On the process, the Baby Soul called for her members. 

"Why unnie?" They asked as one by one, they enter Soul's room. The members immediately thought it won't be great. Baby Soul's expression was worrying.

"Let's settle first." She said a bit too cold for the others liking. The members couldn't quite 'settle', they stiffened instead.

"Unnie is something wrong?" Yein asked the obvious. Of course there's something wrong. 

"....We're...No, do you like BTS?" She asked somehow nervous and unsure of what exactly to ask. Her members cocked their heads sidewards. What kind of question is 'do you like BTS?' It's too broad, honestly. They decided to answer though "Yeah, of course." Baby Soul tensed at their answer.

"Like....in what sense?" She clarified. It's their turn to stiffen now. Should they tell her the truth or what? "...Like in a friend way.." Sujeong answered, hoping it was convincing enough. 

"...Are you sure?" Baby Soul asked going back to her cold tone. She was specifically asking Sujeong, and she knew that.

"I....I'm sorry." She confessed honestly, hanging her head lower that it already was. The other girls were shocked at the sudden confession of Sujeong, but they were somehow the same so what's the difference. Baby Soul clearly didn't like the answer as she clicked her tongue. She knew this would happen yet she still hoped it won't

"I knew it.." She mumbled to herself. "Look I don't really know what to do with this situation but the only thing I can think of is..." She trailed off as the others were expecting an answer.

"Just don't be obvious in front of the camera." She finished and the other couldn't believe her answer.

"Unnie....you're not going to say to like...not interact with the boys?" Jin asked because they genuinely thought she was going to suggest that they stopped talking altogether. 

"N-no of course!" She said defensively. Why would they think that anyway?

The girls sighed in relief since they could still act in front of the camera, at least behind the cam they're comfortable with each other.

Or so they thought.

-BTS-

For some reason, the boys somehow ended up crashing at Rap Monster's shared room. They were all doing their own thing until Rap Monster spoke to break the comforting silence. 

"....I noticed something..." He started. Just with this, the members already shot their heads up.

"Something, between us..like the girls and us.." He continued. 

"Tell me honestly...do you feel something, towards them?...more than as 'friends'" He finally dropped the bomb after seeing that no one wanted to say anything.

"Why- why would you ask that hyung?" V asked nervously.

"Because that can't happen, both groups will just receive hate." He reasoned out and the other members finally got what he was pointing out.

"So...what are you suggesting hyung?" Jimin asked, seemingly having an idea on what his hyung might say.

"I...I say, we don't interact it them unless necessary." The other members obviously know what he's talking about, though some can't still accept it...actually all of them can't accept it.

"But hyung!"

"No Jimin, I think this is the best way." Rap Monster said sternly shutting Jimin who was about to protest. The others didn't bother to say anything else as well, seeing that Rap Monster is firm with his decision. But just because they wouldn't say anything doesn't mean they agree to it. It still bothered them.

"That's all, go back to your rooms now and sleep." He said coldly, returning to what he was previously doing as if not caring for anything at all. The others did go back, disappointment evident in their faces. 

After making sure that everyone had went out, Rap Monster mumbled "...And everything will end once this show ends as well anyway.."

-Next day-

The next day everything already seemed off. The girls decided to shrug this off anyway. They were probably just tired right? 

Apparently  no, the odd behaviour of the boys was really evident to the girls. They were ignoring them and if ever they would talk, it would be really simple and short. The girls...didn't really do anything about it. 

Baby Soul, their leader, was the first one to notice...it's as if everything was the same as the first time they met again. It threw her off honestly. She wanted to ask why were they acting so distant but she couldn't possibly do that.

"Unnie..there's definitely something going on." Kei said once they were alone. 

"I-I know Kei...I'll see what I can do." Baby Soul said weakly, she really can't see her members act like this. 

Their day ended in a really bad way. Their acts were really forceful and unnatural even the staffs have noticed this but decided not to do anything.

It's about time to return to Seoul and that means they have to ride the van together again. The could already imagine how suffocating it would be since they literally went back to zero again. 

"We'll take the back again!" The maknaes of Lovelyz said enthusiastically, well they tried. 

"Hyung can we change seats." Jungkook and V on the other continued with their 'ignore them' play and asked Jhope--the only member who sat alone--if they could exchange seats. Jhope agreed without a second thought and again, this stunned the girls....their whole situation was really weird. 

The rest of the ride was quiet, at least not awkward since everyone decided to sleep in order to ignore their current situation for awhile. Once they woke up and stepped down the van it became awkward. 

"So how did you find the three-day vacation?" The staffs asked, since they were still filming. The two groups immediately put on forced smiles in order to act like they everything turned out perfect.

"It was really fun that we get to visit such a beautiful place right?" Jisoo said and asked the girls at the same time so that the could say something.

"Yes." They all said with forced enthusiasm.  

"Yes, thank you for bringing us there." Jhope in the other said something as well so that their group could say something, which they did as they thanked the staffs.

"That's good to hear! Be prepared or the next activities because they will be fun as well!" The staff said and they all mentally groaned since what is 'fun' anyway when the guys were blatantly ignoring them and the girls not doing anything about it.

They ended the episode with their usual ending and after the shooting ended they plainly said goodbye to each other and went home again.

-end-

______________________________

This chapter T.T I'm sorry if it's not that good. Also I've been reading some angst stories so.....the rest of the chapters might or might not be angst....hehe

I hope you like it

Please read, vote and comment~

~CaratLinus