Chapter 3

Annnddd here's Chapter 3~ I hope you like it ^^ The first shooting will be in this chapter.

____________________________________

Rap Monster's POV

I can see their shocked and confuse reactions. Even my members are shocked with that I said.

"I- I mean... I know that but, we can at least try to get along." Baby Soul insisted. I snapped at this. Why are they fine with this? We're here suffering because we didn't want to work with them and now we were just forcibly paired and she just said, "get along"?

"Get along?" I asked quietly first.

"Get along?" I asked again but this time I was almost shouting. They were clearly shocked of my sudden raise of voice. I didn't mean too I was just annoyed.

"What's wrong with you? You think we're fine with this too?!" I said I didn't mean it but then Baby Soul started shouting at us.

"You think we're not worried about all the hate we will surely get when we work with such a popular group?! You think we wanted this?!" She continued, I was taken a back for a split second but it just fueled my annoyance and I clicked my tongue.

Baby Soul's POV

What was this guy talking about. I they hates us so much they could've just begged their manager and tell they didn't want to work with us.

"U-unnie...he's our sunbaenim.." Sujeong reminded me after a couple of seconds of us just glaring at each other.

"Hmph, sorry sunbaenim." I said obviously not meaning it and even said 'sunbaenim' mockingly. I turned around and walked away from the scene, my members following.

Jiae's POV

"I-I'm, we-we're sorr--"

"No, let's go." I said interrupting the apologies of the maknaes and Kei. We followed our leader and walked out of the scene.

"U-unnie...are you ok?" Jin asked Baby Soul unnie after what just happened.

"Yeah, i'm sorry guys, I just snapped."

"I mean it seems that they are very unwilling to work with us and it seems to them that we're totally fine with this? I-- ugh." Baby Soul ranted. I feel her, it really seemed like they didn't want to work with us. That Suga guy especially, he looked displeased and uninterested the whole time.

"I'll calm down guys. I'm really sorry." She told us once more and we just stayed with her.

~BTS~

Rap Monster's POV

Oh so if they were against it to why didn't they just complain or something. I was a bit mad at this point. It's still very early and we have the whole day to shoot which means we will still be together the whole day.

"Hyung...why did you do that?" Jimin asked after some silence.

"I don't know ok? Don't ask me." I said angrily. More silence...

"I mean if they were against it too, they should've have complained..." V said.

"I know! That's what I was thinking." I said agreeing with him.

"You know what, let's complain." Suga hyung proposed. I agreed immediately. Some of the members agreed, some of them didn't know what to do and just followed us.

When we spotted our managers, we also saw Lovelyz talking to them. Ignoring them, I approached our manager to complain.

"Hyung, can we stop this? Let's just pick another group." I said without caring who was listening.