Chapter 1: Begin

{Jungkook's POV}

"I am Jeon Jungkook, I am seven years old. I live in Busan,"

It was our first day of school and I am already in grade 1. I don't have many friends because I'm shy.

I have a mother and a father. We live in Busan. We live happily in a house near the sea. My school is only small. Beside my school is a toy store. Many cool toys can be seen there. I love the toys there. I wish dad will buy me a toy train.

I wish I can ride a train too.

//ding ding dong dang//

The school bell rung, it was twelve noon. It's our dismissal time. My mom fetched me today, she was wearing a pink floral dress. She looked pretty.

"Jungkook-ah! You wanna play with us?" one of my classmates called.

"I'm sorry, I'm going home now," I answered.

I was walking towards where mom was waiting when I heard a bunch of my classmates talking about me. I looked at them and they're all staring at me, looking disgusted.

"Jungkook never played with us"

"Why is he like that?"

"He's so weird. He doesn't talk inside the class"

"I heard that he's the first child of his father from another family. Does that mean that her mom is a mistress?"

"No, his dad is divorced from his first wife!"

"Is it because of him?"

"I don't know, I don't really care about him. He's a weirdo!"

And they all started laughing. Everyday is always like this. I am always the talk of the crowd. They say I'm pretty famous. But in a bad way.

I started running towards my mom; I ran so fast but it was hard to ignore other's stares. I want to cry, but when I do, it will worry mom. I need to be strong, I need to keep myself together.

Appa always told me that being silent doesn't mean that you're weak, it means that you don't want to cause more trouble. That's what a true man should do.

Omma saw me running again, I hugged her so tight. She asked me if I was okay, I told her, "I am,".

She smiled a bitter smile.

"School is fun!" I said, wearing a warm smile. She looked at me and hugged me so tight.

"You've always been a good boy, do you want to stop by the toy store?" she asked as my eyes sparkled.

"Ne~ (yes~)" I asnwered. I'm so excited, I'm going to see that toy train again!

Mom and I walked and walked and walked. I can hear her heels clicking on the ground, it sounds nice to my ears.

It clicked and clicked until we reach the toy store. The old man greeted us, he was the owner of the store and he is so cool, he knows every toy that he sees. He holds a cane with him whenever he walks around and he wears a circle-framed glasses.

"Ah, Jungkook's here to see the toy train again?" the old man said with his croaked voice.

"Yes!" I excitedly answered. The old man took me where the toy train is, he said that the train has the magic to bring the people to their loved ones in an instant. The train makes the people meet their loved one if they wished eagerly.

It sounds so amazing, but my mom and dad is here, I don't need to be brought somewhere else.

But I want the train so bad~ TuT