Chapter 6 pt. 1: Good&Bad

{Haneul's POV}

I got home and opened the door of my room, sulking and was about to cry. Oppa left me without a word, but that's not the reason why I acted like this.

A while ago, I saw him trying his best not to cry. His auntie reached out to him with eyes soaked in tears.

At that moment, I knew that something bad happened. I want oppa to be happy but what happened today was horrible.

I hope this would end already, I want to play with him again..

"Lee Haneul, what are you sulking of?" omma went inside my room and dat beside me on my bed.

"Gureum oppa.. It looks like something bad happened.." I answered.

Omma looked at me with a sad expression. Her eyes immediately looked down without leaving a word.

"Omma?" I called.

She looked at me, messed my hair and smiled, "We'll visit them tonight, I suddenly missed Gureum's mom."

The reason why Gureum oppa amd I are friends is same as why Hyungki and I are friends.

Omma told me about this before, hm..

Oppa's mom is my mom's sunbae (senior) back in their highschool days. My mom met her and befriends with her because they were in the same club. She said that she was a really kind sunbae who helps her when she's in need.

That's why when oppa and her mom had some financial problems, omma was the one who asked Hyungki's parents help for oppa's mom.

"Anyway, do you want some cookies before going to the hospital?" Omma asked.

"Waaah~ Sure!" my eyes sparkled as we both head down in the kitchen.

~

Waaaah! Omma's cookies are the best!

"Hm, by the way, how's school?" omma asked while taking out a tray of freshly baked cookies from the oven.

"Fine. I got the perfect score in recitation today!" I answered.

"Good to hear~ How's Hyungki?"

I frowned, "Hyungki continued to act weird... He's so annoying,"

Omma chuckled, "Eh? I actually think that Hyungki and you will be a good coup–, oh well nevermind!"

"That's unfair.. What were you trying to say omma?" I asked.

"Nothing! It's something too early to know, and by the way, I am prohibiting you from watching too many dramas!" omma replied.

"EHHHH WHY?" I shouted and took a cookie from the tray.

"Because you're only six!" she answered.

I pouted, "Is this another age discrimination? ;___;"

"Anyway, finish these up but still, leave some cookies so that we can give it as a present to Gureum and his mother."

"Okay.." I answered.

"After that, we're going to the hospital for a visit." Omma said as she looked for something to pack all the cookies left.

I was excited, but I was a bit upset too for some reason.

I helped her put all the cookies into the clear cookie bags and tied all of it with a blue ribbon.

It's so cute ;u;