Chapter 2: Train

It was already seven in the evening and we just finished eating dinner. Omma and Appa are busy packing up, me too. the clothes were neatly folded and are waiting to be put inside the luggage.

Omma told me that I should have my backpack with me. My toys and school supplies should be put inside there, so that I can bring it anywhere and it's not easy to take it out whenever I feel like playing it while we're travelling.

I asked my homeroom teacher about Seoul and she said that it is a beautiful place. When it's morning, I'll see many people driving their bikes and cars. The neighborhood has its own playground and there are lots of nice kids I'm going to meet. And when it's night time, I'll see the lights and it looks like the stars went down to Earth. That's how she described Seoul.

I hurriedly put my school supplies and my toys inside my bag. But why do I feel like something's missing..?

Ah! My toy train!

I grabbed my toy train and gently put it inside my bag. Then, I went downstairs and saw omma and appa waiting for me.

"Here's my backpack!" I said, handing them my bag.

"Ah, thank you!" Appa said and placed it beside the other luggages.

"Go up now and sleep, we'll go to the station by six in the morning!" appa said.

AHHH SIX IN THE MORNINGGG~ It's my first time to wake up that early, I'm getting really excited!

I went up to my room and tried to sleep already. The thing is, I can't. I'm too excited to go to Seoul. I wanna see what a city looks like. Will I meet new friends? Will I ever make a friend? Ahh, I can't wait. I hope I'll have a friend even just one!

I lied on my bed and closed my eyes, I hope it would be a nice day tomorrow. I badly want to see Seoul already.

- the next day; 6 AM -

Omma woke me up from my sleep, the sun is still hiding. I went straight to the bathroom and brushed my teeth without opening my eyes, I'm still sleepy~

After that, I took a bath very quick because appa is telling me that we might get late and the train might leave us behind. So, I did my best to make bath faster but made sure that I cleaned myself thoroughly.

I wore my favorite shirt and a comfortable shorts. I wore the sneakers that appa bought for me last year as I hurriedly went downstairs. It's already seven in the morning and my dad's co-worker, uncle Kwangseo, was waiting for us since appa asked him to drive us to the station.

Uncle Kwangseo is a nice man, he's like appa's own brother. That's why he's pretty sad when he learned that we are moving to Seoul. But he still wished for our happiness and we all felt the same towards him.

"Kwangseo-yah, thank you so much for today!" Appa said while putting the luggages into the trunk.

"Ah, no problem! I did nothing much," he smiled.

We all went inside the car as uncle Kwangseo drove us to the station.

- finally at the station -

It took us only about thirty minutes to reach the station, we all waved our goodbyes to uncle Kwangseo and promised him we'll keep in contact. Appa and Omma carried the luggages while I carried my backpack.

The station was full of people even if it's only 7:30 in the morning. Omma told me that there are a lot of people who will be traveling with us to Seoul, that's why it might be hard to look for a seat later.

After a few minutes, the train we are going to ride have already arrived. I was so excited that I was the first one to get inside. We managed to get a nice seat and when the train started to move, I felt very excited!