Chapter 4: Friends?

hi lovelies!

again, i thank you for supporting this book! i thought that book 2 was boring but reading all your comments makes me wanna write more! i am really happy about it. also, i want to share to you my jimin fanfic, (JIMIN STANS AND ALL ARMYS WHOSE BIAS WRECKER IS CHIM WHERE U AAAATTT) First Meeting! i was a bit upset for it since it doesnt get much attention ;-; but im not forcing you to read it, okay? >3< i am just uhmm, advertising it? hahaha

oh well, i hope you'll love this chapter! happy reading!

---------------

"Jungkook-ah~ Ireona~ (Wake up~)" omma's sweet voice woke me up from my sleep. Her soft hands stroked my face as I gently opened my eyes.

"Why..." I asked.

She whispered into my ear, "It's your first day of school here in Seoul, honey."

First day of school?

Oh my, first day of school!!

I quickly stood up from bed and rushed down to the dining table to eat breakfast. Omma prepared a fully loaded me since it will be a long day both for me and appa. I quickly finished my breakfast and went straight to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

As I shower, my mind was filled with imaginations. I was daydreaming of what my first day in school would be. I am very excited to meet new people and I am really looking forward with my new school.

But still, there's still this part in my heart where I find fear. I am scared of being talked again, I am scared of doing the same thing. What if I failed to make more friends? What if I'll get bullied again?

What if I make omma and appa worried again? I don't want to move into a new place because living here in Seoul is really nice. Besides, I play with Sky and she told me that she'll introduce her 'Prince' to me someday.

Ahh~ I'll just try to forget all these thoughts that kept on bothering me and have fun instead. I should be more positive!

I dried myself up and went out of the bathroom. Then, I went inside my room to wear my uniform. Waah~ new uniform! It looks cool because of it's color! My new school's color is red, my favorite color.

I combed my hair, wore my socks, and picked up my backpack as I go my way downstairs. Omma handed me my lunchbox as I wore my school shoes.

"Appa, palli! (Hurry!) I'm gonna get late for school!" I shouted.

Appa hurriedly ran downstairs, also getting his lunchbox from omma.

"We'll go now!" appa and I both said as we planted a kiss on omma's cheeks.

We headed out and while walking, appa instructed me the way home because omma can't fetch me anymore since she's gonna be busy too.

Since we moved here in Seoul, we need to save more and earn more money. The prices here in city is a bit more expensive than in the province, so omma needs to go to work. She was out to help her friend who owns a flower shop.

I am a bit upset because our house would be very lonely without us inside. I should've left the tv turned on, aigoo.

"Hey, Jungkook. Are you listening?" Appa said as we reached the third street.

"Y-yeah. The way is just straight, I won't get lost!" I cheerfully answered.

"What are you saying? I was instructing you about what you're gonna do at school. Aigoo, you're not listening to me!" he said, getting really worried about me.

"Ah~ omma explained it to me already last night! I will head first at the faculty room and inform the teacher in charge about my transfer. Don't worry appa, I'll be fine!" I answered.