Chapter 5: Hyung

"Jungkook, where do you live?" Namjoon asked as the four of us walked our way home.

It was a long day, but I can tell that my first day in school was fun. I met new friends and we shared meals during lunchtime. Their moms cook the best like what my mom does! It's very tasty!

The four of us decided to go home together. Actually, according to Taehyung, it has been a 'tradition' to them to walk home together after class. Now, they 'officially' joined me in the tradition.

So this is what it feels like to go home with friends!

"Uhm, I live nearby. About five blocks away," I answered.

"Woah~ You live in this neighborhood?" Jimin asked.

I nodded.

"Wah, I wish I live nearby too." he sighed.

Taehyung put his arm around Jimin's shoulder, "It's okay. Namjoon's in your neighborhood too,"

"Where do you live, Taehyung?" I asked.

Taehyung threw another glare at me, and I feel like it's the 12th time he did that to me for today. Why is he so rude to me? Sighs.

"House," he rolled away his eyes and looked back to Jimin.

"Taehyung! Stop being like that!" Namjoon said as he spanked Taehyung's butt.

Namjoon suddenly looked like a big hyung to me. He's always the one who tells the two boys what to do, he tells Taehyung to be nice to me and disciplines him when he's not, he's the one who asked me to join them walking home.

I wonder what will happen if I had a younger sibling, will I be a hyung as good as him?

But if I ever had a chance to have hyung, I want him to be like Namjoon!

"Aw! Aw! Okay, fine!" he said as he gently massaged his butt, "I live four blocks away!"

Ohh, Taehyung lives nearby. I should ask him to play with me and Sky during weekends! It'll surely be fun!

"Taehyung, are you free during weekends?" I asked as he looked at me with his eyes squinted.

"Hm.... Yeah... I'll be playing with Jimin at their house, why?"

Jimin slightly punched him in his tummy, "What are you saying? I'm going to study at home this weekend! We never planned anything, okay?"

Hahahaha, Taehyung is really funny. Why is he even making stories, he can just tell me he doesn't want to play with me!

"Are you worried that you'll make Jungkook upset if you declined his offer? That's why you made up a story?" Namjoon laughed.

Woah, Namjoon is really.. He knows how to read each one of them. I wonder if he also knows how to read my thoughts.

"It's okay Taehyung, I think Jungkook's fine whether you play with him or not. He just wants to invite you," Namjoon added.

Okay, I am firmly confirming that Namjoon is a fortune teller. HE KNOWS EVERYTHING!!!

"Y-yeah, Namjoon's right. It's okay, Taehyung!" I cheerfully answered.

Namjoon and Jimin smiled, "See! Jungkook is so nice!" Jimin shouted.

"Come on, Taetae! Be nice to Jungkook too!"

Taehyung shrugged, "Kay,"

After that, we parted our ways and waved our hands for a 'see you tomorrow'. I was about to say 'goodbye' a while ago but Namjoon said it's better if we say 'see you tomorrow'. He said that 'goodbyes' are painful so we should avoid from saying it.