Chapter 6 pt. 2: Good&Bad

It was a sunny Friday morning and I was staring blankly through the window while waiting for the first period for today. Some of the students were still at the yard of the school, playing football.

"Morning," Taehyung greeted me as he put down his bag on his table.

Wah, it's the first time I see Taehyung being in class on time. Usually, he's always late. And maybe this is also the first time that he greeted me good morning ever since I transferred here.

I shook my head while stopping myself from looking through the window and smiled at him.

He sat down while gesturing himself in front of me, revealing his sleepy face.

"Good morning, Taehyung." I greeted back.

He raised a brow but then turned to me with a smiling face, "Ahh, thank goodness it's Friday already. I don't wanna see your face anymore," he complained.

Why is this guy so annoying...

I took out my notebook from my backpack and started writing an 'invitation' for him together with Namjoon and Jimin.

He looked at me confusedly, "What's that?"

I looked up to him and brimmed a bright smile. He was a bit surprised that he suddenly turned his back at me.

"I was thinking of making an invitation," I scribbled as I poked his shoulders and handed him the ripped page from my notebook.

"Do you think this is okay?" I asked.

He looked back towards me while reading the piece of paper I handed him.

Hello!
Please come to my house tomorrow, Saturday, 10AM. My mom and dad will be preparing us snacks and I want to spend my weekend with you. Let's play ^u^

JJK

He averted his eyes towards me and then to the paper. He did that repeatedly for about three times. He's so weird.

"Pftt, why are you making invitations? You can just ask us, you know?" he said as he chuckled beneath his breath.

"Ah.. I was actually thinking of that too. But..." I paused after thinking of Sky.

The thing is, I really have no plans of making an invitation for the four of them but I don't know how am I going to tell Sky about it. Every time I'm thinking of it, my heart starts to beat so fast and then I suddenly feel shy.

I tried practicing how to invite her for almost a week already but whenever I do, I'll immediately slap my face.

"But?" Taehyung interrupted my thoughts.

"There's someone I want to invite too but I can't tell her verbally. So I decided to make an invitation," I explained.

"Eh? Then why not give an invitation only to that someone and not to us?" he asked.

I gulped, "Well, I thought that you might find it suspicious,"

His mouth was shot opened while staring blankly towards me. He looked like a paused video from the internet, he looked funny ㅋㅋ

"Hmm," he finally stopped from zoning out, "Is that someone a girl?"

I nodded.