Chapter 8: Little Secret

HELLO EVERYONE!!

I am so sorry for not updating for almost a year. Yeah, I know it took a very long time and now I updated only one chapter, I am very sorry.

I know you might hate me for this but I still wanted to tell you the truth behind my very late update.

I WAS BUSY FOR THE WHOLE YEAR BECAUSE OF SCHOOL (AS USUAL), and I also kinda lost my motivation in writing. I was also not that updated about bangtan anymore but I still have a few ideas of what they were doing with their lives, but you know, it's kind of hard to continue the story without an inspiration..

BUT DONT WORRY

I AM TRYING MY BEST TO CATCH UP BECAUSE I KNOW I'VE MISSED A LOT OF GOOD STUFFS!! 

ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU SUPPORT THIS UNTIL THE END AND 

I ALSO WANT TO TELL YOU THAT I MISSED ALL OF YOU, MY LOVELIESSSS!!

I AM VERY SORRY IF I WORRIED YOU AT SOME POINT BUT IM DOING JUST FINE.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

xoxo,

Starish10

----------------------------------------

Saturday, 10AM

{Jungkook's POV}

"Good morning!" the three of them greeted me as soon as I opened the door. That's when I realized that they actually look good when dressed up. They look more human now. Just kidding.

"Good morning, thanks for coming." I answered as I welcomed them inside. They all bowed to my parents who were busy in preparing the food that we will be eating together later. I went to the living area as they all followed me with such happy footsteps. Gureum hyung was busy arranging his toys that he gave me so that we can all have something to play later.

"Oh, they're here. Hello! I'm Jungkook's older brother, Gureum. Thank you for taking good care of him." he smiled.

The three of them was standing in amazement while staring at hyung. It was normal to act that way especially when you met someone who is both good-looking and well-mannered. No wonder why Sky liked him so much. I'm no one compared to him. I feel insecure when I'm around him but I still can't put myself from disliking him.

"N-nice to meet you, sir!" they all shouted in chorus. 

"Why are you all acting so stiff? It's just my hyu--," I stopped.

"Yeah, I'm just his hyung. No need to feel uncomfortable!" he smiled while looking at me. 

He is my hyung. That's why.

We started playing with hyung's toy cars and robots when omma suddenly walked towards us, holding a tray of coffee buns and iced tea. She gently put down the tray on the table in front of us as we all slowly drooled for the tasty snack prepared for us. 

Ah, I've been waiting for this but I don't think I can eat this without Sky. I'm sure she'd love these. 

"Sky.." I heard hyung letting go of her name under his breath.

"Yeah.. When is she coming..?" I whispered back.

"No, Jungkook... Sky.." he again uttered her name while pointing towards mom.

I quickly averted my eyes, and in my surprise, Sky was standing behind omma.

"He-hello, Book." she waved her hand bashfully as her cheeks turned red.