Chapter 3: Ski

"Jungkook-ah, tomorrow appa's going to enroll you to a new school, okay?" appa said from the kitchen while helping mom out cooking our dinner.

"Ne~ (yes~)" I answered.

It was a tiring day but we managed to finish moving and unpacking all our stuffs. I stayed in the living room while waiting for dinner.

I turned on the tv and looked for a nice channel to watch. There was nothing much so I let the tv turned on so that the house won't sound lonely and quiet.

I decided to play my toy train at that moment so I quickly went upstairs to get it and went back in the living room to play it there. I should lend this to my friend next time. I'm so excited to play with her again!

"Choo choo~" I imitated the sound of a train, "To Seoul we go~"

It was nice to have a friend and I feel like it was a big progress for me already. But, I also want to make more. I want to meet new people, I want to hear their stories and to share stories with them. I want to feel the feeling of having a friend.

My classmates have their own friends, some of them owns a group of friends. I envy them; sharing good times and bad, protecting each other, talking and playing. It looked so fun.

It looked so fun, but I felt so lonely. Whenever I watch them, I would always wish to have one. But now,

I feel so happy to meet one.

Someone you can play with, someone you can talk to with. Someone who will scold you, someone who will hug you. I am happy with my first friend even if I only played with her for a day so far.

"Jungkook, dinner's ready! Hurry before it gets cold!" Omma called out.

I walked fast, aiming for a seat and happily thanked for the food. We all happily munched on our well cooked dinner prepared by my loving parents.

- after dinner-

"Hey little boy, go and take a bath now. You're so stinky, and why are you so... sand-y?" appa asked.

"I played sand at the playground a while ago," I answered.

"Oh, I see. Your mom told me she saw you playing with a friend a while ago. She was about to fetch you there but it looks like you were having a good time." Appa said.

I smiled, "Yeah, she's nice. She's the first one who approached me appa!!"

"Aren't the kids back in your old school approaching you?"

"They do approach me, but it feels like they're not sincere about it.." I looked down as appa pet my head again.

"Tsk, why are you looking down? Shouldn't you be happy now? You got a new friend now! But I think, you should make more, so when we visit Busan, you'll kick those brats' asses with a 'I got so many friends now, be jealous!'. What do you think?" Appa said as he wore a big smile.

I smiled back and hugged him, "Yeah!! I will do that!"

"Now, go and take a bath because you smell awful!" Appa laughed.

After that, I went to the bathroom to take a bath. I stayed in the tub a little longer than usual because the water is so warm.

"Ha.." I sighed.

I pushed the toy duck floating in front of me with my finger, "Ha.. I wonder what was my friend's name."

Is she younger than me or same age? What school is she entering? I hope we're in the same school. Appa mentioned a while ago that he's going to enroll me tomorrow.