Introduction

Dear diary,

(Y/B/D)

     I know, I know. I'm a little too old to be writing in a diary, 76 today actually, but you're the only one I can tell this to. I miss him. I miss him so much. Yes, I miss him everyday, but today has been so much worst. I want to break down and cry every second.

     It's been so long. I haven't seen him since I turned 40. 36 years. I haven't seen the love of my life in 36 years. Sorry for the tear stains by the way, but I just can't anymore.

     I just realized I've never told you the story. Well here it is. The story of how mine and Jerome Valeska's relationship ended:

     It was just another normal day, Jerome killing somebody, and me just sitting there. I had never killed anyone, I was still too innocent. Anyway, he had these hostages, the mayor, his wife, and his kids, a 16 year old daughter, and a 19 year old son.

     So Jerome was doing the usual, threat, after threat, after threat, and of course some pain to scare the guys. So the cops ended up showing up.

     It was a total show down. One shot after another, and the kids were screaming so loud. I was scared and trying to run with Jerome for dear life, when BANG! I was hit in the head, hard.

     The last thing I heard was Jerome screaming and crying, as we were both arrested.

     When I came to, Jerome and me talked for a while when he finally told me, I was in there for 4 years, and he..... he was in there for the rest of his life.

     If you're wondering, no, I never became
Y/N  Valeska, or had little Jerome's running around. I was alone after I stopped visiting him. The visits were so sad. We were both doing horrible without each other , and we still are. Or, at least i am....

     Y/N sat there with tear stained cheeks. She was 76 and she had never gotten the man of her dreams. She never got to keep him. Every year on her birthday she would wish to be able to go back, to be able to see Jerome again. The young Jerome she knew and loved. She just wanted to go back to were it ended.

And soon, she would.
-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So I know this sucks, but I thought of this idea and I had to write it. I don't know why, but I did and I hope you liked it!

-Alice