Fun

You walked to the trailer, knocking on the door. You waited for the owner to answer. It was early in the morning, around one, but you could hear them shuffling around. You knocked again, becoming impatient.

Finally, the door was opened. "What?!" The person shouted, before they even looked at you. "Y/N? What do you want?" They asked. You smiled. "Hello, Lila. I think I have something you want." You said to the drunken woman. "Yeah? What could you possibly have that I want?" She asked. "Fine." You said, crossing your arms. "Be that way. I guess I'll just tell the customer to leave." You said, turning around to walk away.

Before you could even take your first step, Lila stopped you. "Wait. Customer?" She asked. You smirked and turned around. "Yep." You said, popping the "p". "He's fairly young, only a couple years older than me, but he said he wanted the snake dancer." You
lied. She smiled. "Where is he?" She asked. "On the hill. Follow me I'll take ya'!" You said, turning around. Lila followed.

You guys walked up to the hill, taking about 10 minutes because the bitch is old, walks slow, and she was drunk. When you go there, she was confused because there was no boy. "Where is he?" She asked, looking around in confusion.

"I'm right here." Said a boy, walking out of the shadows with and axe. Jerome. "Jerome?" Lila asked. "Where's the boy!?" She demanded. "I'm right here, mom." He said, spitting the last word out. "I'm a boy, a year older than Y/N, and I asked for the snake dancer." He pointed out. "But not for a dance. For something more..." He grinned. "Fun."

-------------------------------------------------------

So I've come up with new ideas for the end of this book, and there is definitely more than 5 chapters left. Anyway, this one was short because I wanted to make the books ending more suspenseful. I hope you all enjoy, and keep reading!

-Alice